23rd of April (So cute)

Narrator's P.O.V- Read along with music below at the end of the Author's note:)

"Truth," Hendrick said rubbing his sweaty palms together.

The 7 seven friends sat in circles playing the game of 'Truth and Dare' in Hendrick's house. They include Aurora, Hendrick, Steve, Tyler, Rose, Kelvin, and Kyle. 

It was Hendrick's turn as small gasp and cheers were made by his friends. It was Kelvin asking him a question.

"Worst gift you've ever received?" The black-haired boy asked with a smirk. Hendrick's body relaxed a little.

"Steve as a friend." Replied Hen. 

Steve rolled his eyes and shot him the middle finger and Aurora just giggled looking at Hen. She finds it funny but unknown to her and all of them, he was serious. 

"Aurora. Your turn. Truth or Dare?" Rose asked looking for a simple but juicy question or a dare to ask and to dare.

"Truth." The cute girl told.

"Are you still a virgin?"

Every corner of the room screamed o's and leaned forward waiting for the answer. Aurora blushed at the question and squeezed her lap. Of course, she was still a virgin. She would and could never think of giving out her innocence to any boy/man.

"I'm still A virgin," She said, aloud. She felt a little uncomfortable at the answer and question but didn't show any of it.

"I should have known. Hendrick only has the right to pop her cherry." Steve whispered to Rose but fortunately, Aurora heard and her cheek lit up on fire. 

"Next"

----

"How are you feeling now? Tired? Hungry?" The short girl asked. Her lips were slightly parted waiting for answers from the boy she liked but he just ignored her. She pouted and left him going to talk to Kelvin.

"What's wrong, sis?"

"Hendrick's ignoring me. Did I do something bad?" She asked feeling bad for 3 seconds. She was afraid he didn't like her back or she must have done something wrong.

"I'm sure it's just a prank or he doesn't want to be disturbed. Just be patient with him and after 10 minutes, talk to him again." Her soon to be brother advised. She nodded in agreement and went for a drink.

Immediately she went, Kelvin sent in a thumbs up to Hendrick and they both smiled and went for the plan.

They went outside switching the outside's light off and hiding in bushes. It was the year of Halloween and they thought it was the best time to scare her but it wasn't October yet but yet, they felt it was necessary. 

"Where-"

She stopped on her track when she found everywhere empty and outside the house was dark leaving only the indoors shining bright with just a few led lights on. 

"Where did everyone go?" She asked herself going around to look. She held her phone secured in her hands in case they called or texted her.

After a few frustrating minutes, she decided it was time to call them. It was just a few seconds she left and they all disappeared leaving her alone in the big mansion. Especially, Hendrick. Thinking about it hurt her a lot and she was ready to scold him if she ever saw him.

Ring, Ring.

It rang a few minutes until Hendrick decided to answer her call.

"Where are you guys? You left me?" She asked, tearily. Hendrick could have sworn he felt like crying after she asked him that last question.

"I'm coming." What was he said before ending it. Aurora sniffed a little at the act of his. If it was a prank or not, she didn't like it one bit at all.

10 minutes later,

Hendrick hasn't shown up and she was getting hurt and annoyed. It was like he lied to her which he did. She sat on the couch with a huff and curled up into a ball. Her fingers were carelessly tapping the screen in boredom. 

10:45 PM

It showed.

She was to go home by 10:50 said her mother. She was also afraid of disobeying and going against her mother's instructions. It wasn't like her mother would discipline her or ground her so something. It was because she loves her mother so much for going against the rule. 

"Aurora? Will you be my girlfriend and make me the happiest boy on earth?"

She immediately jerked up from the couch and without warning, Buoqent of roses were fell from above scattering on the flower. It was so romantic to her to hear such a word and to be there to witness it. It was kinda childish at first and wasn't the most romantic way but anything to her was perfect and she loved simple things. 

Bright lights were turned on revealing her friend's face...Including her mother. She was beyond shocked and happy. Never in her 15 years of age has she weakness anything like this before. The smiles on her mother's face were a good part of it. She's never seen her mother smile this much or even looked so happy before in her life.

She ran to hug her mom or should I say, Mommy. She was very happy and very eager too to reply to the offer by Hendrick. 

"Go on, tell him your answer." Her mom ushered.

Aurora walked straight to Hendrick smiling and happy of them all. 

"Yes, I will."

A/n

*Tears up* 

My baby is all grown up. Training Aurora has been the biggest joy of my story life *Wipes tears*

Let's unwind and chill with music by-

ZAYN- LET ME (Official Video)

Was just scrolling through youtube and say this. I don't know if this song goes for this chapter but lemme know in the comment box.

Sooo...Things are confessing all right. I love this chapter and I'm quite proud of myself. Sorry if it wasn't romantic and all but it was definitely my taste of proposing.

Sorry if it's short. Just wanted to put the proposing chap aside from the book. 

2 Chapter in just 2 hours! That's crazy. I know it's nothing but putting ideas and mind into a book is really difficult and let's not forget about ending the book and the time and blah blah blah. You get, right?

Truth or Dare? (I choose truth. Ask me any question in this comment box:) (Comment yours too!!)

I love you so much. I'll see you in the next Chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment on what you think about it. I love you, Bye and Happy Saturday!

:)