*Chapter 22*

Do you hear that heartbeat? It's the sound of my love for you.

...

"Awwwwe. You still have your baby clothes? How sweet. I threw mine in a dumpster and gave some to the zoo." Rose said as she disbanded my cloth searching after grouping some old clothes and new ones from each other.

The other day we went shopping and bought some cloth that was too much for my closet so we decided to throw or give away the old clothes or give them to the foster home. 

"But that was a waste of money. Some babies still don't have any. It's a sin." I turned to throw an old sock into the basket.

She scoffed. "You should someday become a motivator. I don't see anything special about babies. They are just headaches to the head." She said tossing tantrums. 

"Who is this ugly man?" She asked running her hands through an old frame. I gasped seizing the frame and hiding it behind me.

"Common lemme see. Who is he? A-"

"He's my father. How dare you call him an ugly man?" I yelled. Her bright eyes brightened up with a ting of regret and sadness.

"Er.I'm sorry Aurora. I didn't know he was your father-

"You easily judge people. That's not good. I don't like people calling my father ugly just because he isn't here."

"Watch your mouth sweetheart. You don't want to get it ripped off." She snapped causing me to flinch. I watch her leave throwing some clothes at me. 

I finally let out a sad wince and a sniff clutching hold of my father's last memory. When my father died, mommy removed all his picture saying she doesn't want any bad memory. Luckily, I managed to sneak one into my room and hid it in my closet. 

"I love you, daddy," I said after a long cry and falling asleep on my pile of cloth and my father's frame between my hands.

Hendrick P.O.V (This is gonna be a short ride. Hop in!!)

"You what!?" Steve asked half- yelling. I felt my eardrum bled with anger and annoyance. What was his problem anyway? Is it that bad telling your best friend you like a girl? 

Geez, I didn't know guys could also be dramatic. 

"Yes. I'm catching feelings for Aurora. Anything bad?" I asked with a grin. Steve burst out laughing with his eyes filled with tears. 

"I can believe you, Man. I thought you said you hate her and have nothing to do with her. And now, what a pleasant surprise." He mocked. 

Note to self. -Kill Steve after he mocked me 

"There is something called a heart and yes, It beats," I said washing my face with the cold water running from the tap. I just finished practice with the couch and here stand Steve mocking me.

Is there anything wrong with being in love? Lord!

"I know dude! I also have a heart and it beats for r-"

"For who little bro."

"Nothing. I forgot I said anything but yes I have a heart and it also beat. I'm not as cold as a cube of ice." He stated. I wiggled my brow at him. 

"Just tell me. I don't bite." I muttered turning the water bottle cap on and drinking from the cold water. 

"Fine." He said in defeat. "I have been crushing on Rose. Aurora's stepsister." He said. I gagged a bit returning to my normal face. A serious look plastered on my face. 

"Aurora has a stepsister?" I asked confused and interesting. Who was the other guy I saw at the wedding?

"Yeah, she does. Aurora's real father died when she was just a little girl so her mother is getting remarried to Henry. Aurora's stepfather." He exposed. 

I don't know but after hearing those words came out of Steve's lips I felt a little sad? I don't know what to call it. 

Pity?

I was determined to make Aurora happy at any cost. I don't know how it feels to not have your real father with you and accept the fact but it sure sounds painful. 

"Wow!" I told. We were already outside the gymnasium walking to my car to go back home. I turned on the car revising backwards and hitting the free road.

"I know right. Aurora deserves the best so far. She looks happy at the inside that it makes me wonder how she is feeling in the inside." He continued. 

It also makes me think of how much I need to know about this Aurora. She is the experiment that I have to study. I admire how it feels.

"Yeah, me too."

Aurora

I'm a barbie girl.

In a barbie world.

Mommy kep singing that song. It was very creepy seeing your 32 years old mother singing to a barbie and Ken song. I love the song, don't get me wrong.

But the question was;

When did my mommy start watching Barbie movies? Or singing the songs. 

"Hey, mommy." I greeted plopping unto the couch and hugging her.Her lips rested on my forehead before going back.

"Do you know the song I was singing? Girls are you lucky you know. I love the Barbie song and yes, I ship Ken and Barbie together. Mickel should get a life." I guess she was talking about Barbie living in a dream house. 

"I know. How's Henry?" I asked. She frowned slapping my cheeks playfully. I rub it trying to soothe the small pain. 

"You need to start learning how to call him my the word 'father or daddy or dad." She complained. I looked at her my eyes wide open as I pouted in return.

"I don't think I'm ready yet to adjust to calling him that." I confessed playing with the end of my hair that was bent to my neck.

"It's okay. I understand." She said kissing my hands and going to her bedroom. I heaved a tired sigh. Rose must have left since she fought with me. I don't want to tell mommy about our little fight or she will kill a market of people. 

"How are you my love?" 

A/n

Llallalllalla. 

I love the barbie song so much and yes I agree that with Aurora how mothers can sing that song talk less of watching it. 

Hope you enjoyed it. 

How do you like it?

Please no negative feedback cause I'll shove it under your nose if you comment stuff like that. 

We both don't want that

:)