21st of April

Hendrick

After finding out my sister was 'gay' I couldn't still believe it. I mean, I wasn't homophobic or anything it's just that It was kind of a shock to the chest. However, she just pranked me she was vomiting blood and I actually fell for. 

It doesn't matter if my sis is gay or if she likes Aurora. She's my sister and I'll love and support her forever. Also, she needs to work on her love for my girl.

I turned on the ignition, on my way to Aurora's house to see how my baby girl was doing. Steve was on the passenger's seat scrolling on his phone and nodding his head at every comment I say that I was sure he wasn't listening to me. 

"Are you even listening?" I asked, taking a quick glimpse at him just to see him still nodding. I sighed profoundly and with frustration, I spanked his head.

"Dude!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes at his silliness. I wonder why he's still my friend...Oh yea, I don't know. If you think I'm being cynical you should see Tyler.

"Are you listening to what I've been saying?" I asked again as I took a quick turn to Aurora's house. 

"No. Why should I? I'm texting r-

"Who?" I asked. He stopped between mid-sentence trying to come up with an excuse but favourably, for me, I found out.

"Rose, Isn't it?" I asked when I stopped in front of Aurora's house. A small blush sneaked its way to his cheeks.

"I guess." He says. I rolled my eyes as I got out of the car. I walked to Aurora's front porch and knocked at it. Oh, wait...It was actually opened.  I took a quick peek inside the house and yes, there she was. 

Aurora was seating on the couch playing with one of her dolls. I smirked as I walked up to her and snatched her by the waist. She screeched and gasped when she felt the touch. 

"Hen!" She half yelled, surprised with a giggle.

She's fucking addicting!

"What are you doing here?" She asked, playing with my hair. Steve went outside to presumably talk with his so-called gf 'Rose'.

"I came to see you," I said as I settled a soft peck on her cheek. Her face showed a gleam of pink when she smiled.

"I miss you." She said and kissed my jaw.

Shit!

"I miss you more than you know it. What do you want to do today?" I questioned stroking circles on her waist. She closed her eyes and opened them for a bit taking in the contact.

I smirked. 

"Like it?" 

"Hmm.." She hummed. I continued rubbing circled on her waist until she finally opened her eyes. 

"There's this new restaurant nearby and I really want to go there but mommy doesn't want me to go out." She pouted, sad.

I seized her by the chin and tenderly forced her to look at me. She bit her lips trying to avoid contact. I guess she still doesn't still know how to maintain eye contact

"We can go out if you want. I'm sure your mom won't mind. I'm here with you and nothing bad can ever happen to you." I assured.

A big smile went to her lips as she smiled watching me. "Really?" 

Is she for sure?

"Yes," I said and she happily giggled and jumped on my lap, she hugged me. A small smirk made my way to my lips when I felt her boobs on her chest.

She really has grown

"Sorry." She said and got up from my lap. I frowned. 

"What is it?"

"Um...My..chest was..yo.r-" She shuttered, blushing. I smirked and immediately grabbed her by the hip and placed her back on my lap. I leaned forward and whispered into her ears.

"I really want to kiss you, and not just on the lips." I felt her move on my laps with a blush on her cheeks

So fucking naive!

----

Aurora's P.O.V

"Can I have a chocolate bar and ice cream please?" I asked playing with my cloth apprehensively. I tend to get nervous when I'm around Hendrick and it makes me sad. I don't want to be nervous. I just want to be normal if that even makes sense. 

"Here you go, cutie." The man behind the counter said with a wink which made me redden. (And that too). I felt Hendrick tense up and the grunt he made. Steve just laughed while I look at Hendrick in confusion. 

"Thank you," I muttered going to our seat. I curled my legs under the table as I took my chocolate bar. Steve ordered chicken wings and Hendrick...Nothing.

I opened the synthetic(s) carefully and plopped all the chocolate in my mouth. I watched as Hendrick leaned forward to grab a piece of chocolate from my mouth. I blush in embarrassment from the stare while Hendrick just chuckled deeply that sent chills down my body. I shivered. 

"I'm going to get my hair dyed," Steve announced. I looked at him trying to picture him with his hair dyed and actually, it fits him.

"What colour?" I asked, curiously. 

"Red." He answered. "Red looks hot." He said. He turned to look at me with chicken sauce coated on his lips. I started laughing.

"What's funny?." He asked. 

"There's sauce on your lips dummy!" Hendrick told throwing him a tissue from the box. He chuckled and cleaned his lips. 

"I'm also going for a new tattoo," Steve said again. I squeezed my eyes shut only to open them to see a worried Hendrick.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned. 

"Yes. Just thought about someone.

"Who?"

"My father."

"Oh...Um..sorry about that." Steve apologized. I sighed and turned to face him. "I miss his much. He had a tattoo of me on his wrist."

Hendrick P.O.V

Dangit! I hate to see her unhappy and sad. I hate to see her remember all the sad memories of her lost father. And that's why I make it my aim to always make her happy no matter what and anyhow.

"Let's go somewhere." 

I had something in mind.

"Where?" She asked.

"I'm going to get a tattoo."

...

I hope you're happy now. I hope you're smiling now. Please hit the vote button and leave a positive comment down below. 

How was this chapter?

Do you like it?

I love you all so much. 

Still waiting for a ship name:)

Loading...