*Chapter 26*

I've read a lot of books about wrestling and fighting on Wattpad. I read all comments too. A lot of them were very hurtful and mean. If you're going to comment negative things on this chapter, you better stop and try again.

W a n r n i n g 

Violence and anger. 

...

My nose crinkled in disgust as I came close to the place the so-called 'match'. I could smell the taste and sweat and trust me the place was wretched. In the middle stood a ring outlined in blue robes. Everyone or another had a picture designed in their favourite fighter. A picture of Hendrick and one other man. I noticed a few people who attended school with me too. So, I wasn't alone. 

(Sorry, for the description sucks. But again, My life too also sucks:)

I intertwine my hands into Rose's for protection. Judging by the people here, I may easily get lost and kidnapped like before. We started making our way towards the back cause I insisted. Even though Hendrick warned me, I still felt scared so this was better.

Staying at the back and watching the fight. I better get ready for what is about to happen. 3 people sat in front of the crowd with a small microphone on the table. A pen and a paper with soda on the side. 

"Welcome ladies and Gentlemen." A man in the ring said raising his hands up in the air. I gulped feeling already nervous. Something bad was gonna happen. I could feel it.

"Thank you for attending today evening. It's my pleasure. Seated on the seats, are gorgeous people who are ready to witness the fight of their life." He simply said leaving the ring and going out. 

Suddenly, the small spotlight was dimmed and pointed on a particular spot. The air was getting cold and I could hardly breathe just waiting for what was about to happen.

Applaud and screaming started getting louder as a man started walking with what looked like a gold medal in his hands. His thick black hair was gelled back. Tattoo ran all over his skin screaming danger. His eyes were cold grey with full brows. Light skinned and shaved legs. 

"O my gosh. He is so hot!" A woman beside me shouted. I looked at her in disgust. She looked married and for sure she was. A wedding ring on her left finger proved it. 

I closed my eyes shut not wanting to see the next person that coming up the stage. Cold sweat was coated on my forehead spreading all over my arms and legs. I started regretting coming here, Steve was 100% right. This isn't a good place for me. I felt like a bad girl and I was. A choke escaped my throat as my eyes fluttered open looking at the person now standing on the stage.

It was Hendrick.

He was standing there with a grin cemented on his face. I took notice of the tattoo that was covered all over his chest. I felt a shiver ran down my spine as my eyes watched him started walking to the ring. Every step was dangerous and only one thought was in his mind.

That was to fight and win. 

I heard the bell go on and the fighting begins. Hendrick was circling around the man may be thinking of a way to start the pull. 

The other man was the first to throw a punch at Hendrick. Hendrick was too quick so he dodged it, a smirk still on his lips. Honestly, he was very handsome and hot like this. His blonde hair was swayed back.

Without warning, Hendrick threw a punch at the man as gasp shook the thin walls. My eyes were burning from the heat coming from all the sweaty bodies. The man's mouth was now bleeding at the left. He seemed shocked touching the blood on his lips earning a groan from him. He was too concentrated on cleaning his lips that he didn't see a double punch coming his way. 

He fell to the floor in shock and in pain. Hendrick then bent on him grabbing his legs and pulling it back.

"1..2.."

The man quickly recovered jumping back on his feet and running his hands through his gelled hair ruining  the perfect style. People started shouting and praising him. He threw a punch at Hendrick making Hendrick stumble on his feet clenching his jaw in anger. I just watched afraid to peel my eyes away from the sense.

The man began to throw punches at him. I gasped loudly at the sense. It felt like he was punching me instead. My eyes hurt a lot. I didn't even know I was crying. The wet tears ran down my cheeks landing on the floor. 

He threw Hendrick on the ground erupting a groan from him. A smirk was cemented on the man's lips as he began running attempting to throw himself on Hendrick but Hendrick rolled off as the man hit his bareback on the floor. I swear, I heard a crack. 

With a grin, Hendrick began punching the man everywhere mercilessly. I couldn't watch anymore so I hid and covered my face. This was too much to watch.

I heard a bell ring indicating that the fight was over. I unhid my face looking back at the ring to see Hendrick with a gold medal and his hands raised up in the air proudly. 

Everyone kept clapping and screaming his name.

"Tiger!

"Tiger!"

His eyes closed tightly before opening them. His eyes began to search the crowd looking at all his proud fans. I keep looking around to see all his fans screaming the same words. I looked back at Hendrick just to see him looking straight at me. His eyes never leaving mine. I saw his lips twitch at my presence. I gasped softly looking into his blazing eyes filled with rage. 

I'm dead!

A/n

If you don't like how this chapter ended, It's you lost peeps. (Just kidding)

I'm so happy about how this ended. Honestly, I never thought I could write this. I just had to believe in myself and did it.

B e  p o s i t i v e

Hope you liked it.

What do you think is going to happen to the baby Aurora?

Please vote and comment my lovelies. 

Bow down to your queen.

Bye_