THE BIRTH

The sound of screaming in pain echoed the palace. In one side of room a pregnant women was undergoing labor and on the other side we could see two male anxious. The servants were walking in and out of the room in speed, then came a cry sound, a boy was born but there was another child waiting to see the world. The pain started to increase and the pregnant women screamed her heart out. But a few seconds later the pain stared to disappear . The room had no sound, the baby girl had no reaction. Everyone inside the room got scared. The baby girl was handed to the mom and the two male entered the room. They were seeing the baby girl who had no reaction. 

The women said, " Brothers, why my princess is not crying. Say her to respond.", tears started to form in her eyes. The males were unable to answer. A tear fell from the mother's eyes which landed on the baby girls cheek , and then the baby opened her eyes. Her eyes landed on her mother, with the tiny hands of hers she wiped the tears on her mothers face. And that touch made the mother smile, she cried in happiness, she took the smiling baby in her arms. The event was watched by everyone in the room, the baby princess smiled instead of crying. The smile melted everyone's heart. 

One male spoke, " Brother Krishna, our sister is blessed with twins". Krishna said, "Yes brother Balarama. They are born to bring change in the world. They are precious and they are born to be the warriors and ", Krishna was stopped by a tiny hand touching him. He smiled and lifted the baby girl, he realized the baby loves to be with him, he then  pronounced her as his daughter. 

The babies where named Abhimanyu and Abhinaya, the prince and princess of Warrior Arjuna and Princess Subathra

The babies where named Abhimanyu and Abhinaya, the prince and princess of Warrior Arjuna and Princess Subathra. The bond between the brother and sister were strong. One child can't let the other go. They stick together, the prank together, the laughed together and did everything together.

Will they be together like this?  Who will get separated? What will happen in few years ahead?