HAPPINESS

After Abhimanyu hugged Abhinaya, a voice came from behind saying, " Someone forgot me!!" and fake cried. It was none other than Balarama. As soon as Abhinaya heard the voice she ran towards him and jumped upon him and hugged him. "My daughter, How are you? How was the experience? Why did you take time to come? Did anyone trouble you? Are you injured anywhere? Did you eat well? How was the war? Did you...", Balarama continued to say but was stopped by Krishna saying " Brother, take a breathe. Why are you jamming her with question? Come here princess. " and with that Abhinaya jumped upon Krishna and did not leave him. She rested her head on his neck. Krishna carried her towards the Pandava's and said," Little see here. Guess these persons". But Abhinaya refused to turn because she missed her Uncle so much. After so many saying she turned her head. She slowly raised her hand to touch Prince Nakula's chin. Then she touched it gently and took her hand back and whispered in Krishna's hear " Uncle he is so handsome. Is it my uncle Nakula ? " but it was heard by Pandava's . They laughed at this. Then after guessing Prince Sahadev, Prince Bheema and King Yudhistra, Abhinaya saw Prince Arjuna. She got down from Krishna and touched her dad's face, tears formed in both of their eyes. She then ran towards Abhimanyu and hid behind him. All were confused by her actions except for Abhimanyu , after all they are twins.

Abhimanyu then took her hand and went towards their father. He pulled her front and side hugged her and continued saying " Sugar, .. Sweetie,...Little,....My beloved sister" and at last Abhinaya faced him. He then said , " Do you remember when we were young we said we will become stronger together so one day our parents will feel proud. We said when we see our father we will tie him up so he will not leave our side. We even made a list of things to with our father and you were the one with lot of thoughts. Then why are you afraid? You were the one who used to say father will love you a lot. You always painted imagining our father. Now he is here, in front of you then what is stopping you, little ?". This made everyone smile. Then Abhinaya said, " You remember everything but you forgot something brother. You promised me when I hug father for first you will join me too", she exclaimed widening her hands. Then the trio hugged together but the moment was stopped when Abhinaya started to sneeze. Then they decided to disperse and meet after everyone freshen's up. 

After an hour, everyone assembled in the hall.

B (Bheema) : I didn't really expect this. Our daughter is a daughter not a boy.

N(Nakula) : Brother, how can a daughter be a boy?  You are speaking something from shock. Actually I was shocked too.

Y( Yudhistar): Vasudeva, What is the reason behind hiding daughter's identity?

Everyone's attention was towards Lord Krishna....

Krishna : Abhinaya and Abhimanyu are twins as you know and also Abhimanyu is the eldest. When Abhinaya was born she didn't show any reaction, we thought she didn't survive. She was placed near Subhathra, and when tears of my sister's fell on the cheek of Abhinaya she opened her eyes. With her tiny hand she wiped her tears. She then opened her hands wide for me saying me to carry her. She was like a light in the dark. We were afraid someone might harm her as she was loved the most by all of us. So we decided not to reveal her identity till you guys come back. The, when she was three she was sent with maharishi to complete her duties. And now she's back...

At the end Abhimanyu entered and took a seat beside his father. 

Abhimanyu : Maatha, where is my little?

Subhathra: Baby said she will come after she is ready.

Sudeshna( Queen of Virata) : She is a big girl. Why do you call her little, baby and names like that?

This made them emotional, but they head someone.

Voice : Because I am my brother's little, my mother's baby, my sweet Krishna's  Angel, and my Balarama's ladoo. Ain't I?

There stood Abhinaya in a light blue saree, with free hair, a simple necklace and matching bangles. She looked like a Angel from sky. Everyone were mesmerized by her.

Balarama: Oh my Gudiyan, come here and sit. 

Abhimanyu : NO!! My sister will sit with me.

Subhathra : Stop both of you, my daughter will sit with me.

Krishna : Never my abhinaya will sit with me.

And the four started to fight like a child. Abhinaya saw then with a no expression and made her way and sat near Arjuna and kept her head on his shoulder. After some time the four saw Abhinaya sitting near Arjuna and kept quiet glaring at Arjuna. 

Y: Daughter Abhinaya, How are you feeling?

Abhinaya : Big papa I am feeling sooooo good. But also I am feeling sooooo hungry. (pointing her tummy)

Everyone laughed at her antics and made their way to dining. As Abhinaya made her way to sit near Abhimanyu she was stopped by queen Sudeshna.

Sudeshna : Princess Abhinaya, I think you are not aware about rules. Yeah how can you know when you lived in forest. All ladies must eat after gens complete theirs. This is a primary rule.

This made Abhinaya sad. She said she has some urgent work and left that place. The conversation between them was not known by other's. Everyone got it suspicious.

Unicorn of Abhinaya can sense the worry of her master. She fled to the dining. Everyone were startled by her entry. 

Unicorn : Master! Master!

Subhathra : She is not here. She said she had some work and left.

Krishna : What is the reason for your arrival? he asked kindly.

Unicorn : Oh vasudev, you know I grew up with my master all these years. I can feel all her emotions. Now I felt like she is crying her heart out so I came here.

Abhimanyu : Where is she? I will go and look for her. By saying that he dashed out the dining followed by everyone.