THE TRUTH.....

It's been a week they came to know Abhinaya is pregnant. All were very cautious of her. Rajmata kunti was spending time with her grand daughter.

Abhinaya:  Grandma Kunti , may I ask you something.

Kunti : Go ahead beti.

A: why are you still hiding your secret when you know it's time to reveal it?

Kunti was struck. She had tears in her eyes not knowing what to do.

A: nani, I know everything.  Karna is separated from you for past 30 years and I know it's not easy for one to come back but everyone has the right to know. Big papa has not yet took the title of King of Hastinapur. There is still time and do you remember the last letter of nana pannu that he gave you. You should open it with everyone present in the sabha. I will be there grandma. I will stand by your side. Nani, think wisely.

Kunti was crying badly . What if he doesnt accept me?

A : We dont know the future nani but let's reveal the truth. Let the world know about it.

K : Ok putri.

Who's there? Say everyone to be assembled in the court. Say it's my order.

All assembled it the court. Abhinaya stood by Vikram and they were near Kunti.

V : love what's happening?

A: nothing sweet. Just some important revelation is going to happen.

V : Did she agree?

A: Yes.

Kunti : I called all of you to say something that's been hidden inside me for years. A secret I have longed to reveal. Something I was forced to do and regretted every moment in my life for being separated.

All were confused by her.

K: I have another son and he is the eldest one of you all and the throne rightfully belongs to him.

All had their eyes widen.

She gave the letter to Mahamantri Vidhur and said to read the letter.

K : this was a letter written by my late husband and said to open it when the time  comes. I know I kept the secret hidden for years but I was struck with situations and promises. I cant keep the secret hidden.

Vidur :

Dear all,

              I dont know if I will live or not. I dont know the future but this letter is written by me, Pandu to reveal a important thing. Kunti has a elder son and due to circumstances he is being away. He is the rightful heir of the throne. Being the son of  a immortal God and and being a prasad from him , I heartfully consider him as my eldest son. He is not found yet. We are searching for him. When you read this letter remember, " that boy , the gift to me and kunti by lord surya dev will be the rightful heir to throne as he is the eldest ".

All were stunned by the truth.

Y : who is our brother Mata? What happened? How did this situation took place?

K: Guru vyasa gave a boon and said I will get a child if I say the mantra to the lord I pray. Being a teenager and a child I used the mantra and called lord Surya. He came and gave me a beautiful baby boy. I was not aware of my consequence. I was not married at that time. I was afraid. I asked surya dev to protect him and love him. He promised me to be with him all the time. I searched for him in every kingdom and after years I saw him. All I wanted to do was hug him and not leaving him again but due to change in situation I dont know what to do. But now I can no longer hide it.

Bheeshmar: who is your eldest son Kunti?

Kunti : Karna.

All eyes widened.  All saw karna. Karna took minutes to process everything. He had tears in his eyes and also he was angry.

Yudishtar: Why did you hide it Mata?

Bheem : why didn't you say when we disrespected him mata. Why?

Karna had mixed emotions.  Dhuriyodhana was happy that Karna is his brother on the other side he was sad about Karna.

Kunti : I didn't know what to do. The society would have shunned me and my my family. Just because of my one childish act I put my life, my putra life and my family at stake. The only solution was to give him to river Ganga. I asked Ganga Mata to give him a family to cherish him. Do you think I was happy? NO I AM A MOTHER,  I AM HIS MOTHER, MY FIRST CHILD, MY SOLE HAPPINESS. EVERY DAY AND NIGHT I LONGED FOR HIM. WHEN I FOUND HIM AND COULDN'T EMBRACE HIM ALL THE TIME WAS LIKE HELL TO ME.

She broke down infront of all.

All 105 brothers eyes waters as well as others. All were looking at Karna and thought about the things they did to him. Dhuriyodhana side hugged Karna as Karna was to weak to respond.

Kunti : Meri putra Karna. She cried hard. Abhinaya and Vikram side hugged her.

Karna : Why?

All eyes were on him.

Karna : WHY ME? YOU KNOW ALL THE CONSEQUENCE , THEN WHY? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME OTHER THAN ME BEING CALLED A SUTRA PUTRA , WARRIOR, KING OF ANGA. NOT MORE THAN THAT. I WAS RESTRICTED TO ACHIVE EVERYTHING I WANTED TO. HE , GURU DRONA DIDN'T ACCEPT ME BECAUSE OF MY CASTE. WHEN GURU PARASHURAM CAME TO KNOW ABOUT MY CASTE I WAS CURSED . THE PERSON WHO STOOD BY ME WERE FEW. NOW I UNERSTAND WHY THE HEAT OF SUN DOESN'T AFFECT ME......IT'S A LOT TO TAKE. I am leaving.

With that he left. 

All were crying. Abhinaya was consoling Kunti.

Y : Why mata? Why? This is Adharma.

Abhinaya : No big papa. This is a situation, just like one when you faced with Draupadi ma. One side it's adharma on the other there was no other option. She made sure he was safe and given the love of family. If mata Kunti had kept Karna with her then everything would have changed completely and the situation would have been much more worse. To support 5 , she had to leave one and that made her to hide the truth. 

Dhuri : If mata said the truth before , Yudishtar would have given the throne to Karna as per Dharma and I would have happily placed the crown on his head. I would have felt proud that my mitra karna is my brother too. He deserve the throne. None of the other situation would have occurred. 

.......to be continued ..............