MISUNDERSTANDING

So evil princess Gaurini was executing her plan perfectly. Her father along with king Virata said this to Yudishtar. Yudishtar agreed on welcoming them. Kaedhri,is a powerful kingdom like Hastinapur. So Yudishtar thought it is a good time to make friendship with them. 

Krishna knowing everything acted as if he knows nothing. On the other side Abhinaya was very happy that her love is going to come to her after a long time. Karna and Dhuriyodhan left for Anga and promised to comeback the day before Kaedhri Prince welcoming. 

Abhinaya always went far from the palace whenever she felt like singing. Paras and Sid were handling things regarding states matter. They helped Abhimanyu learn more about kingdom. Abhimanyu still didnot respond for Uttra marriage. Arjun spent his time with his sons and daughter, mostly daughter. Both will practice war skill later they bet on horse riding, they cook food, they play game. Abhinaya became attached to Arjun. 

Other side...

King Kaedhra : I received a letter from King Gauri saying that his daughter and my son loves eachother. Ans they talk though song. What should I do? My son will return tonight. I will ask him and if he says yes I will accept the proposal.

He talked to himself.

His son arrived. His welcoming was grand. Abhinaya was also happy on other side. Later at night King Kaedhra and Vikram were talking. The both father and son are too close. 

Vikram: Appa, I love a girl. We waited for years to get together. Now we have a chance. I am fire and you know that. She is my cure. She is ice. I saw her in a war. We love each other. I want to be like you. A man who has only one women both in heart and reality. She wants the same. Appa, I want to live my life with her..

Kaedhra thought for sometime (mind voice: So my son loves a girl, but he says he met her at war but King Gauri's daughter is not a warrior, And my son say she is ice, but last time I saw her she was cunning, there is something off)

Kaedhra : Son we will be going to Hastinapur. 

Vikram eyes widen .... REALLY YES APPA LET'S GO. 

Kaedhra : Now go and sleep. We start the journey tomorrow.

Vikram was in cloud 9. He was waiting to see Abhinaya. 

Abhinaya was sleeping peacefully in Arjun's lap. She knew the day was going to come soon. 

The next day Abhinaya and Vikram woke early in the morning since it was a big day for them.

Abhinaya was suprised to see decorations all around the palace. She saw Draupadi there guiding all the dasis.

Abhinaya : Mata what's the occasion today?

Draupadi : We are welcoming the future son in law.

Abhinaya was confused .

Draupadi : You know a girl used to sing through sky right. It's none other than Princess Gaurini.

Abhinaya was shocked.

Abhinaya : Who is the prince mata?

Before Draupadi could say she was called to help.

Abhinaya prayed to god " Please don't say that prince is My Love ".

She was stressed at that time. Gaurini was enjoying her victory. Poor Girl doesn't know the consequence of her act.

Arjun : Abhinaya, aren't you ready yet?

Abhinaya : Papa  I am not feeling good. I will stay indoors. You all go and welcome.

Arjun : Abhi, what happened? I know you are lying.