FEAR

The three were none other than King Gauri, his daughter Gaurini and Queen of Virata. So evil minded always have instant evil plans in mind. 

Pandavas and others welcomed their future son-in-law Vikram. Abhinaya was tomato red. She didn't allow Paras and Sid come near him.

Paras/Sid : Abhi let us spend time with our friend.

Abhi: No.  She pulled Vikram close to her.

All were smiling at her childishness.

Paras : Abhi we won't say any of your embarrassing stories.

Abhi : Paras. I will say to Revathi.

Paras : Don't you dare.

Abhi : I will. 

Both got into fight. Sid was holding Paras and Vikram was hold Abhi.

Vikram/Sid :  Love/ Paras calm down. or no kisses/ ladoos.

Both came to peace.

Abhi  : WHATTTTT??????No kiss for me. Idiot don't talk to me. Aghhhhh. No kisses, No hugs, No holding hand, not allowed to be near me. Go Go GO and marry that what's her name....Gaurini or malini or shalini. Don't come to me. 

Vikram : Love, Baby , Sweetie.....I didn't mean that. She went away....AGRHHHHH WHY GIRLS ARE HARD TO UNDERSTAND????

      YAAGAN YAAGAN I SUMMON YOU TO COME RIGHT NOW. 

All were shocked to see fire bird, the phoenix

All were shocked to see fire bird, the phoenix. He was very big.

Phoenix : What Vick. Why did you call me? 

Vikram : I am in trouble.

Phoenix : Don't say you and my ice had fight.

Vikram nodded.

Phoenix : So you want my help. Vikram nodded like a lost puppy. 

                                                                                                                 So guys this is Vikram

Phoenix : Don't look like a lost puppy. But I can't help you with that.

Vikram : Why???

Phoenix : You didn't help me last time.

Vikram : Don't start your revenge on me now friend.

Phoenix : I am sure she can't be without you. She will come to you. Bye.

He flew away.

All went inside the palace. Everyone started to like Vikram. Though he was like a child around his dad, he was very mature infront of others. It was dinner time. Abhinaya came and sat near Vikram.

Vikram asked apologies by holding his ear but Abhi didnot respond. He tried to feed her, she ate but didn't smile. After sometime, all were having a talk except Abhi. 

Paras : You know from that day Abhi didnot speak to sid.

Suddenly a pain went through Vikram. 

Kaedhri : SON....

Vikram : Abhi , she is scared she is crying. 

Paras : How????

Vikram : Idiots, she and I are one soul, I can feel her. 

Vikram stood and kept his next feet and stopped. He saw Abhi running towards him. She crashed in his arms. She was crying hard. All were dumbstruck. 

Arjun : Abhi what happened?

Paras/ Sid : Choti what happened? Say something...

Vikram : Shhh.... Shhhhh.... Abhi .... Love..... Shhhhh. Everything is Ok ....Shhhhh....What happened?

Abhi : I......I .......went to......take a .....bath..........After that I ......I she hiccuped from crying.

Vikram ; Abhi look at me...but she cried hard. 

No one's going to hurt you. What happened then?

Abhi : I saw some.......(hiccup),,,,,, presence behind me. I...... don't know what Mantra he said. It .....it ......made me.....weak.  I couldn't ...... I do anything....He He .....

Vikram : Abhi Abhi see me.... Love see me...

Abhi saw him . 

Say it in  one go love. It will make you feel better. 

Abhi : He touched me but I was weak. I tried but couldn't. He spaced out for a second, I gathered my courage and ran. 

She again hugged him and started crying. All were fuming in anger. 

Paras and Sid ran to her chamber to find details. Pandavas, Karna and Dhuriyodhana  went outside to check. Upapandavas took their mother's to their chamber. Abhinaya was still crying. Vikram felt guilty. He lifted Abhinaya and sat in one of the couch. She hugged him tightly and sobbed in his chest.

All came back. They were shattered to see Abhinaya's state. She had puffy eyes, tears strained cheeks, full of fear and sadness. She slept due to the tiredness. 

Paras : There were no soldiers outside, no dasis, some things were shattered around the room. No other evidence.

Pandavas : Nothing was found.

Karna ; If I am correct it must me one of them who hate Abhi.

Dhuriyodhana : I feel suspicious on three people. 

Abhimanyu : Me too big papa.

 Vikram : If we couldn't find the person, then I will handle this in my way. I will make sure he dies in my Love's feet. I have never seen her like this. That too tear's of fear. 

Paras : I will show him living hell. 

Sid : Whomever it is..I will smash them.

Karna : Vikram take her with you. She needs you the most.

Abhimanyu : I will protect the chamber from outside. 

All kissed her forehead. Arjun was broken to see his daughter in state of fear.

Who is that person?????????