SUPRISES

Princess Abhinaya got ready in by herself as she doesn't want maids. She did not like to wear heavy jewelries and the heavy dress prepared for her. After a long  fight with her mother's she won. All her friends ( birds, animals) were helping her. 

                                                                                                           ( place light blue instead)

She walked towards the hall. Every kingdom arrived to see the princess of Pandavas. Abhinaya stopped before entering the hall. She reminded herself ' You can do it. You are nature. Raise your head , don't let anyone see you oddly, pass every obstacle, make your family proud.'

She entered the hall with confidence. She looked brighter. Her dress was of her style and looked outstanding. She had the grace in her eyes. Her face showed her powerful strength. She looked peaceful and at the same time she looked fierce. 

All the prince were drooling at her. All were aware that she is Karikalan. All the princess were jealous of Abhinaya's beauty and they hated her unaware of the fact that  Abhinaya is nature. 

All were enjoying when one asked ' King of Ranipretham and King of Pranikatham , may I know where are your sons? Are they afraid to come? I know your kingdom is smaller ?' and laughed.

Abhinaya: Oh king of Sampur. What a joke that you are going to end your life today? and she laughed.

Person: Princess, what are you saying? I am king of sampur. I am going to die today .. hahaha... And who is going to kill me? hahaha

Abhinaya took her sword and in a blink the sharp sword was near the king of Sampur neck. All were terrified.

Abhinaya : Learn to speak. They are my fathers too. Just pray I will not take your life. They will come. Today before midnight you will die. Right here. I am here just to inform you. She said and kicked the king that made him to dash to the wall. 

All were shocked. First why did she call them her fathers, second who she mentioned as 'they'.

The doors of the hall opened. There entered two prince. One was Prince of Ranipretham named  Paras and other was Prince of Pranikatham named Siddharth.

Paras and Siddharth went towards their fathers and took blessings. Then they made their way towards the Pandavas and took their blessing and also took blessings from Draupadi, Subhathra and Balaram and Krishna.

Abhinaya : Everyone forgets me. Am I invisible to all? she said with cute pout.

Other kings were amazed to see this side of the princess while all the prince where drooling at her.

Paras : Hey Siddharth I think I heard some kind of sound.

Siddharth : Yes Parth. It was a voice exactly like monkey. 

All were confused of what's happening except two. ( Obviously that's Karna and Dhuriyodhan)

Abhinaya : Me ... Monkey....How dare you both? And she started running behind both. The trio were like five year old kid's playing.

Dhuriyodhan and Karna forgot their surrounding and went into father and guru character. 

Dhuriyodhan : Paras and Sid don't make Abhi run. 

Karna : Abhi come here. Don't fall.

All were again shocked. Suddenly the trio ran to Dhuriyodhan and Karna. They hugged each other. 

Abhinaya: Big Papa see those two they called me monkey.

Paras/Sid: We didn't say lie. It's the truth.

Abhinaya : Then you to are buffaloes.

Their face went wide. Paras: Papa she called me a buffalo. 

Karna : Kid's leave your silly fight.

Abhinaya : No Karna I want justice.

Dhuriyodhan : For what my dear flower?

Abhinaya : See Dhuri they both left without saying a word to me. And when I sent letters there were no replies. I don't like them.

Paras/ Sid: Sorry Sakhi. We were bounded with some problems. This time we promise we will take you with us.

Abhinaya : Why always me? You easily forget this little sister of yours. Mainly I am your best friend.  

Before tears escaped from Abhinaya's eyes Paras and Sid hugged Abhinaya tight. 

All loved their bond but still confused about Karna and Dhuriyodhana. Even Shakuni was shocked. 

Shakuni (In mind) : What is happening here? AGRHHHHHH...... All my plans will be doomed if Dhuriyodhana is close to that small idiot.....What am I going to do? Think Shakuni think....

Abhinaya : Let me introduce them. This is Paras and this is Siddharth my two dear most friends, partners in crime, my colleagues, mainly my brothers. And this is my big papa  Dhuriyodhan my Dhuri, my savior, my friend and my personal cook. This is Karna, my Guru , my advisor , my favorite , my partner in teasing Dhuri, and one who can sense my comfort and discomfort. 

All were like statue not knowing what to do. This side of Dhuriyodhan was not known to them....

TO BE CONTINUED........