REUNION

Pandavas saw Krishna as they don't know what to say. 

Krishna : Sakhi. It's your decision. You must speak now.

Draupadi : During my humiliation Ang Raj Karna was not present in the sabha. As of Dhuriyodhana I can see he is guilty of his actions. But what can be done?

Abhinaya : Mata, I have trust in my big father. He has changed for good and I will be the voice for it. Forgiveness is a solution rather than revenge Mata. Punishment is a solution for the future. As for my big papa I ask you to forgive him. 

Draupadi saw Pandavas. They were confused. 

Yudishtar : As per Dharma I forgive Dhuriyodhan for his act. But the punishment is necessary. That will be decided by Panchali.

Draupadi : What do you think Ang Raj Karn. You were the one of them who helped us during our Vanavas. I give you the right to decide the punishment for you friend.

Karna : Maharani Draupadi. I think I will take Dhuriyodhana with me to Anga and I will assign work for him in the court where he can learn more right and wrong. After all it's Dharma. A prince or any person who is guilty of his actions are already undergoing their own punishment and it also means he learnt his lesson. So Dhuriyodhan will be assigned to spread righteousness under my watch.

Pandavas were amazed by Karna's Dharma. It was true.

Draupadi : Then let it be.

Abhinaya : Mata I want to do something right now. I want permission for it.

Draupadi : You need not ask my permission Putri. You can do anything . She said affectionately.

Abhinaya went near Shakuni and started to round walk him, Shakuni was scared. All were giving questioning look.

Abhinaya : So the great trickster, the one with wonderful brain was questioning my purity. Ok , my dear Gaandhar Raj what should I do to prove my innocence. 

This question made everyone astronished.

Karna : You don't need to do Abhinaya. You are innocent and pure. Everyone knows that. 

Abhinaya : No Karna. I don't want anyone judge my purity. Thus I want to prove. 

Shakuni : Why don't you do Agni Pariksha princess. Or do any pariksha that concerns the nature to prove you are pure. He said mockingly.

Yudishtar : Don't need to Abhinaya. 

Few kings : Gandhar Raj is right. We have the question too. Let her prove. 

Abhinaya ; If I prove my innocence then will all the kings who questioned my purity will give you kingdom to me.

Few Kings : Sure....

Abhinaya  stood in the center and voiced out loud.....

IF THE NATURE HEARS ME OUT......I WANT ALL THE FIVE ELEMENTS TO TEST ME......I WANT ALL THE DEVA GANDHARVA RAJAS TO BE WITNESS.....I WANT LORD SHIVA, MOTHER PARVATHI, LORD BRAMHA, NARADHAR, BAGHAWAN VISHNU AND DEVI LAKSHMI ALSO BE THE WITNESS OF THE HAPPENING.....LET WATER, FIRE, LAND, SKY, WIND PROVE ME THAT I AM PURE........IF NOT LET MY LIFE BE TAKEN AT ONCE........ 

This made everyone frightened. They were shocked by the words. She asked not one but all the five elements to test her.. 

Wind was blowing fast that all were tightly holding the pedestals....The heat inside the room was growing higher....Sky was full dark....There were lightening and thunder ....high tides formed at the sea ....the land was shaking except Abhinaya who was standing still with her eyes closed and hands in prayer position. THE DEVA GANDHARVA RAJAS, LORD SHIVA, MOTHER PARVATHI, LORD BRAMHA, NARADHAR, BAGHAWAN VISHNU AND DEVI LAKSHMI were witnessing the scene. From five sides five elements were arriving, Abhinaya stood at the center. 

All of the five clashed inside Abhinaya. Light was glowing from Abhinaya......

                                                                                                                                 (Just the dress)

                                                                                                                                 (Just the dress)

The light reduced

The light reduced..... A voice came from sky " PRINCESS ABHINAYA IS PROVED TO BE PURE AND INNOCENT. SHE IS A GIRL WHO HAS HEART LIKE WATER AND ALSO ANGER LIKE FIRE. ALL THE ELEMENTS ARE HER. SHE CAN DECIDE ANYONE'S FATE AS SHE IS NATURE HERSELF. THE ONE WHO QUESTIONED THE PURE NATURE I CURSE YOU YOUR DEATH WILL BE DECIDED BY FIRE AND WATER."

The kings who questioned were feared. Pandavas and their wives , Kauravas, Bheeshmar, Vidhurar, Kunti, Upapandavas, Abhimanyu, Karna, Paras and Siddharth and their fathers were happy. 

Abhinaya came towards them.  

Abhinaya : Para and Sid how do I look.. She asked twriling .

Paras and Sid : Beautiful as ever. 

All were smiling at her childishness....

Abhinaya : Mamma I am very hungryyyyy she asked by rubbing her tummy.

Subhathra : Come lets eat..

All went towards the dining.

Abhinaya got attached to Kunti. She didn't leave her. 

Nakul : We are seeing our mother after longtime but princess is not allowing us. he said with sad tone.

Abhinaya : I am not going to leave my grandmother. She looks like a doll. Her hands are soft. No I am not going to leave your mother. I am going to keep her tonight. She will be with me. Haai na Grandma.

Kunti : Yes choti. I will be with you today.

Paras : You had grown only in height but not brain wise.

Sid : I think her height is also same..

Abhinaya : Monkeys I am not going to leave you.  

They started chasing each other. The elders were sighing at the kids.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FAMILY TIME.................