FRIENDS

After Karna left the palace everyone's state was broken. Abhinaya and Dhuryodhana knowing that Karn needs space left him alone. Pandavas were crying badly thinking how badly they hurt their brother. All were in their own thoughts. 

It was past nightfall and Karna didn't return. 

Kunti : Where is Karna?

Krishna : He didn't return bua.

Arjun : We searched everywhere in the kingdom we can't find him.

Dhuryodhana : He is not in the kingdom Arjun.

Bheem : Then.

Abhinaya : In our secret place.

Kunti : Where is it?

Paras : It's named secret for a reason Rajmata. We can't say where is it.

Sid: But we four are going there.

Dhuriyodhan : Don't try to follow us. We will return with him.

Abhi : Shall I go Sweet...

Vikram : You can go with them just be carful. He turned towards the three and said " Protect her"

All the four mounted on their horses and left towards the orange tree. They saw Karna siting on a  swing and taking rest. Sensing their arrival he woke up and sat down facing the nature. All the four took seat near him. Abhinaya, Paras and Sid laid on his lap. Dhuri kept his head on his shoulder. 

Karna : Life is full of surprises ,right?

Abhi : If there is no surprise then there is no kick in it. 

Dhuri : I am happy that you are my brother Karna.

Karna : So you are saying all these years I was not a brother for you.

D: I didn't say like that.

P : Now only you said Dhuri.

D : Idiots you must support me.

S : Whatever..

P : When are you going to return to castle Karna?

K : I don't know. I don't want to but if I don't I feel like a coward and if I go I can't control my emotion. I don't want the kingdom. You all know that. It's suffocating.

Tears started to flow from his eyes. Abhi stood and sat facing Karna. She wiped his tears.

Abhi : Papa, don't conflict you mind. You know something, you are the kindest person in the world. You did make mistakes sometimes but they were involuntary actions. You are the best king too. Your praja loves you. Vaishali mata loves you. Dhuri , me, paras,  sid loves you a lot. We will always stand by you. It's evident what grandma did was wrong but situations occurs na. People say 1000 of wrong things Karna, people say. We must learn to ignore them. You were the one who taught us these. Whatever decision you make we will stand by you. What say guys?

D/P/S : Yes.

Karna felt happy.

K : So Paras and Sid when are you going to express your love for each other. 

P/S : We both are not in love.

D: If you say so.

P/S : WE ARE NOT.

A: Haan haan we belive.

All  mounted their horse .

K : Atleast call for your marriage.

P : Karn nooo...

S : Me and him never.

After hearing sid , paras smiled sadly. Three of them noticed it.

A : So guys what about a race.

P: Not in air.

A : ok.

K : Lets start.

All the five raced fast. Their sounds echoed the whole palace. All were standing in front watching what happened. Then they saw five members racing in their horses. All five came to halt.

A : I came first. Its me... I won she started jumping.

Vikram came and caught her.

V: Don't jump around baby.

Bheeshma : Lets sleep now and discuss the matters tomorrow. 

All dispersed to sleep.

In Vikram and Abhinaya room...

V :  What happened Love?

A::  Just in thoughts Vickey.

Vikram embraced her and nuzzled to her  neck.

V : Babe. You know right we should leave to our kingdom after we sought the problems here.

A : Hmm. 

He pulled her even more closer.

V: What's bothering you?

She leaned to his touch.

A : Will I be a good mom?

Vikram smiled. He took her into a passionate kiss and said " We will be great parents."

V : There is something else too.

Abhi made herself comfortable in his lap and he tightened his grip around her. 

A : You know Paras and Sid love each other.

V : I saw the spark too. 

A: But they are not confessing each other.

V : Hmm..

A : I feel bad for both. When Sid denied today Paras had a sad smile. 

V : Let time decide their faith. We know both will get together but lets wait. 

A : Hmm. Due to tiredness she slept on him. 

To be continued ..............