CLEARENCES

Paras : Guru Karna, Where is my gift? You promised me to get me  the magical flower. So how about we go tomorrow ?

Karna : Ofcouse, I will go with you.

King Dhritarashtra : Son how you know Princess Abhinaya?

Bheem : Don't play tricks Dhuriyodhana. 

Arjun : How you know them Abhinaya? , he raised his voice a little.

Even Subhathra and Abhinaya were not happy about Abhinaya and Dhuriyodhan's interaction.

Balaram : So, this was the girl you mentioned as you daughter Dhuriyodhan. He asked in a very calm voice.

You know Abhinaya, all his training days he always spoke about. You were all naughty it seems. I have never seen Dhuriyodhan care about anyone like he cared for you.

Abhinaya  : My dear big papa's small papa's and papa.......my brothers and my mother's.....all my uncle's and aunt.........You guys are confused. So, I will say the whole story.........

It started like this...............

I was sent away with maharishi to complete my tasks. Maharishi was there only to say which demon should die, what was dharma and whom I should meditate and what I should do next....I always felt alone without anyone by my side except nature. But everything changed when I met them. That day, I was totally devastated. What can you expect from a four year old child?......I gave up my childishness and lived mature from the age of three. That day I was taking rest under a orange tree. I was thinking what it would be to have company. 

Then Karna and Dhuriyodhana came. I thought they were enemies and took defense but after a conversation we settled. They seated on the other side of the tree. They were talking about child jokes. I became very curious. For the first time I was happy to interact. I approached them. They didn't make me feel odd. I got a family feel. After that I met Paras and Sid coincidentally.... We developed a form of friendship. All five of us don't know each other's identity except the one all of us were royals. 

Karna taught us fighting skills. He taught us about rules of kingdoms. They both together thought us war skills. Three years passed we decided to reveal our identities. We all were shocked at first  but the explanations were more than enough to trust our bond. We promised not to let one another down. Three years back I was imprisoned by the demons. I was struggling for a year. I don't know why they left me alive but one day they decided to kill me. On the right time, they both saved me. I lost my power ability due to that cuffs but they both helped me gain it back. I know I always carved for my father but Dhuriyodhana said, ' Because of my foolish behavior you didnot get father's love but I will give that love though it can't match Arjuna'.

The scar you see in his neck was because of me. In order to protect me they both were wounded. Yesterday I went to the same orange tree but to my surprise they came there too. I had my wonderful dinner with them. They also escorted me till the border of kingdom and they went when they saw me in my room indicating that I am safe. 

 All were dumb struck hearing this.

Shakuni not aware of what he was doing started to speak...

Shakuni : Hail princess Abhinaya.....I was thinking how can a girl like you struck with demons for a year. Who know if you are pure? I am asking with concern Abhinaya. After all I know the question shouldn't be raised but you being in demon prisoner for a year questions your purity?

This made everyone angry. But before the pandavas or others react ,  Dhuriyodhana and Karna  weapons were near Shakuni's neck. All were astronished.

Karna : A word against her your head will me off Gandhar Raj.

Dhuriyodhana : Uncle, I am giving you the minimum respect. Think before you speak. I have supported all your decisions but everything has it's limit. The one whom you questioned is my DAUGHTER. Beg her forgiveness or I will kill you this moment...

Before Shakuni could further speak Dhuriyodhan snapped him by saying ' DON'T TRY TO POISON MY BRAIN AGAIN. YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED DUE TO YOUR ACTION. I ACTED WITHOUT MY CONSCIENCE, I WILL NOT AGAIN STICK UNDER YOUR PLAN. REMEMBER.'

All were surprised by Dhuriyodhan's word.

Karna : What happened Gandhar Raj. Seems like your plan flopped and mainly your dreams has been crushed it seems. What do you think? You thought I will not correct my friend. Ohhh if that's your point. I am really sorry. I Karna, Friend of Dhuriyodhana made him to find Dharma and changed him and showed him the reality. Now the Dhuriyodhan you see is a Prince who follows Dharma.......

Dhuriyodhan went and knelled infront of Pandavas and said " I am sorry for all my mistakes. I made a grave mistake which is unforgivable. And I know that. I came to see my wrongs by my friend Karna and my little's. I was spell bounded by my Uncle Shakuni and my surroundings. I was jealous of you guys because you guys had a loving mother, whereas my mother and father gave me gifts but not the love I carved. You guys had Bheeshmar to guide you but I had no one. That made me follow Uncle Shakuni. I was shaped again. They took steps with me to correct me. I am ready to accept any punishment that you give. I don't want the kingdom because its rightfully brother Yudhistar. I had no dream of becoming king because it was Uncle's dream. I Dhuriyodhana declare, I have no objections if Yudhishtar becomes the king and I with full heart and soul accept any punishment given by Pandavas and Draupadi even if it's death."..............

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT????