LOVE

Abhinaya was sitting with her family. Queen of Virata as usual started her drama. 

Sudeshna : I think it's correct age for Uttara to get married. 

Uttara was blushing. 

Yudishtar : We can conduct swayamvar for Uttara then.

Krishna : Why to conduct a swayamvar when we have the groom here?

Virata : Who is that?

Krishna : Who else? My priya Abhimayu.

Abhinaya and Abhimanyu chocked at the same time. 

Abhi twins : WHATTTTTT

Krishna : cool cool.... I said Abhimanyu is the correct groom for Uttara and Arjun had already given a word that his son will marry Uttara.....

Abhimanyu : What if I reject?....

All were shocked....

Abhimanyu : You already know I married Vatsala. If I marry Princess Uttara now what explanation will I give to her. And you know my journey in marrying her. 

Abhinaya : I accept it. Vatsala will not be happy. And I will never forget that journey. My big brother literally made me to weave a dress similar to Vatsala the whole night.

Upapandavas : BIG BROTHER....

Abhi twins : Gatotkacha......

Abhimanyu : I and Vatsala loved each other. To make a connection with Dwaraka Big Papa Dhuriyodhan offered his Lakshman to make hands with Vatsala. Balram Uncle agreed to it. My mom and I left Dwaraka and went to the forest. There I saw Big Brother. He vowed to make me and Vatsala together. I did not know he will make my sister weave but still the next day I eloped Vatsala. Big Brother with his magic turned himself into Vatsala and wore the cloths made by my little sister. He married Prince Lakshman. In other side me and Vatsala got married in presence of Uncle Krishna and others. 

Abhinaya : Big Brother was always with me. He helped me in my wars. I witnessed my brothers marriage by sitting on the top branch of a tree. 

Nakul : These many happened.

Bheem : When I see Gatotkacha I will tease him with this.

Krishna : Then what about your father's  promise?

Abhimanyu : I will marry Princess Uttara only after Vatsala agrees. I am sorry. With that he left.

Draupadi : I think it's right time for  Abhinaya to marry.....she said with a 32 teeth smile.

Arjuna : I am not going to leave my daughter. Why marriage is necessary? No I am not going to leave her.

He side hugged Abhinaya tightly. Abhinaya also nodded.

Paras : Don't worry papa, she will leave once he comes.

All eyes were towards Abhinaya......

Arjun : Who is he?

Abhinaya was full red. ' I WILL SAY AT THE RIGHT TIME' , she said and ran away....

All had smiles in their face.

Arjun : Ang Raj Karna do you know?

Karna : I am hearing this for first time.

Dhuriyodhan : Hey Paras and Sid when did this happen?

Paras/ Sid: WE DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS? BUT WE KNOW SHE LOVES SOMEONE AND THE BOTH ARE WAITING FOR EACH OTHER. 

Karna : I only know she wants to marry a boy who takes a vow that he will only have her as his wife and no other. 

Dhuriyodhan: She will say soon. She can't hide it from us for long.

Sid : I never thought Abhi would fall in love. I must see the man...Vahhhh!!!! What magic does he have????

Paras : I accept it. He must be lucky....

All ladies were sitting in the garden. Abhinaya with her brothers was practicing in ground opposite to the Garden.

Paras and Abhinaya had a duel. Both of their swords made sound. All were watching them. Their moves were extraordinary. They both had equal strength.....Karna was on Paras side
.....Dhuriyodhana was on Abhinaya's side....Siddharth was nothing the moves.

Karna : Stop....Both scored equal....

Abhinaya and Paras were breathing heavily.  They both flated themselves on the ground. Siddharth brought water for them. All were amazed by their fight. Suddenly it started to rain. All ran to roof in the garden but Abhinaya didn't move. She stood and started to enjoy.

https://youtu.be/DYz-vBurkEc

In Tamil nee vambodhu

Cham cham cham in hindi

See the video.....Abhinaya sang this....she didn't care about her surroundings. She danced with all the kids. Peacocks danced her. Nature was happy. All smiled seeing her childishness.