13 YEAR'S PASSED

Thirteen years passed with many changes. The arrival of Pandava's neared. Arjuna went to Dwaraka and after some quarrel he chose Krishna to be by his side where on the other hand Duriyodhana  chose the army of dwaraka. Later, Arjuna with his wife Subathra and his son along with Krishna went to Virata Kingdom where Pandava's were settled. 

Everything was going smoothly but Subathra was counting the days for her daughter's arrival. When someone raised their question about her other son the responses were he went to change the world. Lately all were hearing news about a mysterious person named 'Karikalan' , and the less they came to know was ' He is a boy, who in a young age killed thousand's of demons and his face was not to be seen and he was born to make change'. But there were four people who knew who Karikalan was. Nine days passed quickly and it was the tenth day after the arrival of pandava's. That was a big day for all because the son's of Queen Draupadi were about to arrive but there were four people who were waiting for 'her' arrival. 

The prince of Draupadi entered with King Durupada, everyone were enjoying their time. Lord Krishna and Balarama was talking with few people but they continuously took glance at door. On the other side Abhimanyu was talking with his brothers but he also took glances at door. The only person who stood at the center and watching the door without blinking her eyes was Subathra. This was noticed by Queen Draupadi, she went near her and placed hand on her shoulder but Subathra didn't respond. Then the queen spoke," Subathra were are you watching, what's wrong with you?". Still Subathra did not respond. This caught everyone's attention. Slight tears started to form in Subathra eyes. Abhimanyu went her and side hugged her mother and spoke," Mom, our baby will come. Don't worry , he made a promise to come back on this day and the day has not ended yet. Mom, don't cry. You know he hates your tears." No one understood what was going. Subathra spoke," You are right abhimanyu, he is my baby after all, he keeps his promises, and he will not like me crying.I will wait."

Few seconds later Maharishi entered. He was welcomed by all and King Yudhistar asked the sudden arrival of the maharishi. Then Subathra came and asked where was her son. This made everyone more curious. Though they know Abhimanyu has a twin they  don't know much about him. Maharishi replied, "  After travelling seven oceans and numerous land, and placing a victory of killing all the demon's and giving justice to many he is returning. Your son fulfilled the duty of his birth. He misses you all a lot, he said he will arrive a few hours later. And your son named as 'Karikalan' by the people is about to full fill his promise too." This made the Pandava's proud and also they were more eager to meet him. The new's of his entry echoed the palace. All ran to the front door. A person dressed in full back , having few weapons attached to his outfit, His mask outshining his eyes and riding a white unicorn came to halt when he reached. 

He got down the horse and walked from the entrance to the main door. As soon he closed the distance between them he stared into Subathra's eyes. Soon subathra came and poured turmeric water on his head. Then she took of his weapons. She actually reversed the way she sent him. Then she took aarthi. At last it was time to reveal the face. Everyone's attention was on it. Next second all were surprised. A beautiful girl with fair tone and a long hair stood there. She was looking like Abhimanyu in all aspects. The next second Subathra hugged her and said," My baby, I am not going to leave you again. My baby has come home and there is no way for her to return.", she said those with tears in her eyes. Princess Abhinaya said, " hare mata rani, I have doubt are u really concerned?". This question astronished everyone except three of them because they know what happens next. Queen of Vikarta  said,"How can you say something like that to you mother? She waited for you and all you do was questioning. You are not having any conscience, where are your manners?". This made Abhimanyu angry and the next moment he shouted," Who dares to question my sister? Do you know the consequence? Do you have a death wish? Think before you speak to my sister." This made everyone more surprised except four of them. Then lord Krishna said, " Here comes the over protective brother, you guys never change. Haan, Abhinaya what were you about to say dear?". 

" See Uncle, Mom poured ten buckets of water on me but she forgot to give me cloth to dry myself. See how wet she made me." , princess abhinaya said with cute pout. And that made everyone laugh and they cooed at her cut explanation. Abhimanyu came with a towel and dries her sister's hair. This made everyone happy. Then both brother and sister hugged each other tightly like there was no tomorrow. ....