MEMORIES

They were remembering their first meet and laughing.

D: You grew up strong and a wonderful. It's good to see after a gap.

A: Afterall you guys trained me. You two were my guru. You rescued me when I was a prisoner and you guys gave me the love that I carved for. I missed you too.

K: Seems the little we saw growing up learnt to talk sweet.

Abhinaya hit Karna gently, and the trio chuckled.

D: Abhi I have always wanted to ask you this question for a long time. Can I ask now?

A : Dhuri you are my friend,  you are my father,  you are my guru u don't need permission to ask me something.  Go ahead. And just order me next time.

D :  Even after you knew what I did to your family you spoke to me. You even called me big papa and you even accepted me as a guru. What made you accept me?

Karna and Dhuriyodhana fully focused on the reply Abhinaya was about to give.

A : At first I felt hurt and anger was mixed with that too. But something inside me said 'There must be a reason behind every individual action.' Though what you did to my Big mama was not dharma but still I was more eager to know the reason. But when I came to know that I accepted it. I know we three are totally in different sides but I will always respect you guys and I always wish o repay the kindness that you gave me. You guys know me more than my family. To be very exact you guys are my family.  And I know if some one from your side tries to harm me I have full faith in you both that you will be in my side to support me.

They both smiled. And they continued to enjoy the peace.

D: Beti, I think it's time for you to return. Your family will be worried. So go now but remember if you need someone we are there for you. Our chamber doors will always be open for you.

Abhinaya nodded and they parted in their ways.

On the other side ( virata palace )

Abhimanyu: why hasn't she come yet?

B:  son give her time. let her enjoy and.

Arjuna : No brother. She must be here by now. See it's getting late. It's not safe out there.

Abhinaya : I will be safe wherever I go. After all i went with unicorn.

All turned to her direction

Subhathra: Where did you go baby? Everyone were worried. Come let's eat.

Abhinaya : Sorry that I made you all worried. And yes I went to a place where I love to spend time. And you guys can continue what you were doing earlier because I ate a very heavy dinner and I am tired. So good night.

With that she left to her room.

Y : Let's spend time with her tomorrow. And let's have a welcome function for her tomorrow.

B: yes brother. Let us invite all the kingdoms.

N : If we invite all kingdoms it would include Hastinapur and their alliance kingdoms.

Krishna : It is not a problem Nakula. Rajkumai of aryavat has arrived after fulfilling her deed must be an announcement to the whole world. Who knows this event can make wonders. One must perform an act before concluding because one member of those might be awaiting for someone.

A : Vasudev, your words are hard to understand but the conclusion we got is to invite all kingdoms. So be it. Brother I and Nakula will take care of the invitations.

B : I will prepare the meal. And sahadev will help our brother and the ladies will take of decorations and our sons will occupy our princess.

Everyone agreed and dispersed.

Next day....

Palace was decorated with flowers. And it looked magnificent. Kings and queens from other kingdoms started to arrive.

In Hastinapur court.

Bheeshmar : King we have received an invitation from Chakravathi Yudishtar saying they are having a function for princess Abhinaya's arrival and everyone from our palace are invited. 

Shakuni : My dear king, I think we must not accept the invitation. There must be some plot behind it.

Bheeshmar : No one can plot like you Gandhar Raj. King as per my suggestion I think we must accept the invitation. This can be an opportunity to make a peace with them.

 Vidhurar :   Yes Maharaj.  I agree with Pitamah. This can be a great opportunity.  

King  : What do you think Dhuriyodhana ?

Dhuriyodhana : I think we must accept the offer King. It's not a nice choice to decline a invitation and if we do so it might lead to many kingdoms enmity. 

This made everyone look surprised as it was the first time Dhuriyodhana accepted something from Pandavas.

Inside Dhuriyodhana chamber,

Shakuni : What did you do my son-in-law ? What did you do? Were you in correct mind or is there any plan ?

Dhuriyodhana : I did what was correct Uncle. There is nothing wrong with my brain and I have no plan. I did what my heart and brain said was correct and I don't regret it. And this discussion is over. 

Shakuni was terrified my Dhuriyodhan's act and Karna knows the reason behind it. 

In Virata kingdom,

Subhathra : Baby get up. It's time to wake up. 

Abhinaya : No. Five more minitues.

Subhathra : You have been saying this for long. uff. What I going to do now?

Subhathra went to others and said " Your princess is not waking up and asking me five more minitues for long . So someone go and wake her up. "

Pandavas along with Abhimanyu and his brothers went to Abhinaya's room. They saw her curdling with the pillow like a baby. Arjuna went and sat near her.

Arjuna : Abhi, wake up. It's time for you to get ready.

Abhinaya : Papa five more minitues and snuggled to Arjuna's lap.

Arjuna did not want to wake Abhinaya and started caressing  her hair. Abhimanyu went near her.

Abhimanyu : Little wake up. Mom made you favorite Kheer and if you don't wake up Balaram Uncle and Uncle Krishna will finish it.

Suddenly Abhinaya got up and said in the highest voice "Mom I woke up. Don't give my Kheer to Uncle's. I will be there in ten." With that she dashed towards bath. Everyone laughed at her reaction.