FAMILY TIME

@KanchanMala824 and @BabbyK6 . This chapter is for you........

Next day,

Nakula : What are you thing brother?

Arjuna : Nothing Nakul.

Sahadev : You still don't know how to lie my dear brother...

Arjuna : I was thinking that I didn't spend time with my kids. Subhathra said how Abhimanyu used to carve for me all these year. Yesterday night I was talking with Ang Raj Karna.

Flashback

Arjun was taking a walk in the Garden. He saw Ang Raj Karna was sitting on top of a rock.

Arjuna : Mind if I join you Ang Raj.

Karna : Not at all.

Arjun : What are you doing here this late?

Karna : Nothing. Just thinking of past. O am glad you guys forgave Dhuriyodhan. I believed your daughter will teach him the right path.

Arjuna : Abhinaya said you were her Guru. I must be thankful for it.

Karna : No. I was blessed to have a student like her. She was not just a student for me. She was everything to me and Dhuriyodhana. She is like our daughter. You know I always wished for a daughter but I only have sons. She made me forget my worry. 

Arjun : When I saw what happened today I couldn't believe the way you both defended Abhi in my place. 

Can I ask you something?

Karna : Go Ahead....

Arjuna : You saw my Abhinaya all these years. I came to know more about Abhimanyu from Subhathra but for Abhinaya I thought of asking you.

Voice : She is peace Arjuna.

Arjun : Brother  Dhuriyodhana.....

Dhuri : Yes Arjun. I saw you both at distance and thought of accompanying you.

He went and sat beside Arjuna. You know the at the starting times me and Karna found it very difficult to make your daughter express her feelings. She was silent. She didnot talk much . She even thought and took time to laugh for a joke. Her insecurities created a wall around her. Her emotion did not flow like other kids. We both helped her to break the wall. Paras and Sid entry in her life made it still more easy. We four made her to break the wall in a period of.....I forgot that Karna.

Karna : A year. It took us a whole year to make her express her feeling without thinking. She slowly started to open up. We came to know she carved for you and Princess Subhathra. But that was the only thing she did not say us. We found that without her knowledge. You know why she like Paras and Sid very much. It is because she received motherly and brotherly feeling with them. Their bond was so pure that it would be a sin if someone judges their relationship. We both tried out best to give father feeling. We know she acknowledged us as father but no one can give the feel that you can give Arjun.

Dhuri : Remember one thing. When ever she seeks for you leave all other things and focus on her. If she breaks down you can guess it by the change in surrounding. Do one thing spend time with your family tomorrow. 

Karna : If you want to know anything about her just ask us. You are welcome anytime.

Arjun nodded and bid them goodnight.

Flashback ends

Sahadev : They are right brother. You should spend time with them.

Arjun headed towards his family. 

Arjun : Today is our family time. No questions. Come lets go out and have fun.

Abhimanyu and Abhinaya were blinking. They pinched each other to verify if it was real. They hugged their dad. Subhathra went to prepare food.

Arjun informed their elders. Family started to travel. Subhathra and Arjun took one chariot while Abhimanyu took his horse and Abhinaya came with her unicorn. Unicorn is also a part of her family since he was a part of her. They stopped by a waterfall and sat at the rocks. 

Abhinaya and Abhimanyu smirked at each other.

Subhathra : No play kids. WE...... before she could say they both jumped inside the water and started to throw water at Subhathra. Arjun was laughing but he ended up with his kids. He saw his wife pushed him.He grabbed Subhathra's hand and pulled her too. The family was playing with water. They were enjoying. After sometime Arjun walked with his kids around agricultural lands. They sowed seed, they helped some to dig soil. Abhi twins were more energetic. They both played in mud and got themselves dirty. They climbed trees to collect fruits. The pulled and pushed each other. Father and kids had archery completion where Subhathra  played the role of judge. They had fun. When it rained the family enjoyed the rain. When they returned to palace they were fully drenched. Arjun and Subhathra went to their chamber. Abhimanyu went to his but our naughtiest Abhinaya went directly to Paras and Sid. 

When they saw her fully drenched by rain Paras made her sit, Sid brought towel and started to dry her hair. She was explaining them the whole day like a three year old kid. She should many expressions. Everyone watched this. They saw a different side of Abhinaya. She then drifted to sleep in Paras lap. Sid carried her to her chamber. 

Arjun and Subhathra were about to sleep but they heard their door open. It was none other than the Abhi twins. They both came and jumped in middle of bed. They made themselves comfortable and drifted to sleep holds theirs mamma and papa's hand. Arjun and Subhathra hugged their kids and drifted to sleep.

A PERFECT FAMILYYYYYY.............