WILL NOT.....

Abhinaya and Vikram were asleep but suddenly Abhi woke up and ran to their out space ( it's inside room ) to vomit. Vikram got up  and went to her. 

Vikram : Are you okay, baby?

Abhi : Its just morning sickness. I am tired Vickey.  With that she was about to lose her balance. Vikram went and caught her. He picked her up in bridal style and set her up in the bed.

Vikram woke up to see his love sleeping while clinging to him like a koala. He slowly made her lie on the bed and went to finish his morning duties.

Yudishtar: Vikram, where is Abhi?

Vikram said , " Voh , papa she is tired so I didn't wake her up."

Abhimanyu came to the carrying Abhinaya who was whineing and pouting.

As soon as she saw her sweet, she jumped out of her brothers grip and ran towards him.

Abhinaya: See Vickey , he woke me up from my peaceful sleep. She pouted more.

Abhimanyu: You should eat princess. Or else it not healthy. You can sleep after you eat.

Abhinaya pouted more and sat near Nakul.

Nakul : Kya hua beti? Itni gussa kyun?

Abhinaya:  I am sleepy and my monkey brother is not allowing me.

Nakul : Haha, what he said was right baba.  You didn't eat much yesterday.

Abhinaya: But I am sleepy now.

Arjun : Why did you wake up my princess from her beauty sleep Abhi? See, she is looking like she is going to cry any time.

With that Abhinaya started crying.

Nakul : baba, what happened?

Abhinaya: I am hungry.

All of their expressions were like mixed emotions. Vikram and Krishna were laughing their heart out. Pandavas were smiling.  Upapandavas and Abhimanyu's expression were undefined.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dhuriyodhana: Come beti, let's eat your favorite roti and paneer ( it's my favorite dish😅)

Karna came and took Abhinaya for a piggy back ride and marched towards the dining. They saw paras and sid arranging her favourite dishes in her plate. She sat in middle of Vikram and Abhimanyu as Paras and sid started to feed her. She gave them a million dollar smile.

Abhimanyu: My dear princess , why are you like a moody monkey today.

Again Abhinaya started crying.

Abhinaya: MAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA...She called her mother in a loud voice.

Abhimanyu was horrified.

Subhathra:  What happened baby? Why are you crying?

Abhinaya: This idiot told me that I am a moody monkey. And she started crying again😭😭😭😭.

Subhathra: 😡😡😡Abhi .... sorry bolo.

Abhimanyu asked sorry to crying Abhinaya. But she kept on crying. Then he ran out and came back with a basket of orange and kept it infront of Abhinaya. With that she started to smile like a child who saw her favourite ladoo.😁😁😁

Abhimanyu:  What's wrong with her?

Arjun: My dear son. This is what happens to girls during pregnancy. This is called mood swings.

Abhimanyu: How are you so cool after seeing these appa?

Arjun : Because your mom was 1000 times than this.

Subhathra: What did you say Gandivadhari?

Arjun : Nothing .

Subhathra:  You are not allowed inside the chamber for a month . With that she left.

Arjun : What?🙄😧😧😧 , you cant be serious.  😟😟😟Subhuuuu. He ran behind her.

Abhinaya was laughing her heart out.

After eating she went and sat on Vikram's lap not caring about the surroundings. Vikram adjusted her and then carried her to the chamber as she was in deep sleep.

Later in the afternoon all family members gathered for Karna's answer.

Karna:  I chose not to take the throne cause I am only the child of Mata kunti and not Maharaj Pandu. Even if the letter states that he accepted me as the eldest son. I decline to take the throne cause I feel myself not to get into responsibilities. I will only rule Anga and help Hastinapur with its Governing but I decline to take the throne.

Kunti:  But. Putra Karna.

Karna : No Raja Mata Kunti , I WILL NOT ACCEPT . I am happy with the life I have now and would continue to stay like this .

Paras , Vikram, Sid ,Abhinaya,  and Dhuriyodhana stood by Karna.

Kunti : If that's your wish,  then let it be.