A NEW LIFE

After Vickey left Abhinaya spent her time sleeping and chatting with her mom. 

" Amma I miss him", said Abhi.

"My dear sis, what happened to you? You are so whipped. And I am going to change my chamber. You guys were too loud. And how can a person make love the whole night", Abhimanyu said.

Abhi ran to Arjun, " Papa , brother is bad. He is teasing me. "

" Why are you teasing her manyu?", he asked.

" I said the truth appa. She was too loud yesterday and I couldn't sleep", he said. Others laughed.

Vickey entered the hall. As soon as Ahbi saw him , she ran to him and jumped upon him. He caught her at the right time. 

" Seems like someone missed me more.", he said.

Abhi nodded and said " They are teasing me"

" Who teased my love?"

" manyuuuu".

" My dear brother-in-law , there will a time for you too. Lets see at that time. But I don't think you will stop at night , you might take another whole day.", Vikram said to manyu.

Abhimanyu said " You are bad Vickey."

A few days passed. Abhinaya was back to normal. All were seated for family dinner and as usual bring Uncle's girl Abhinaya sat between them. The food was placed and Abhinaya made faces. 

" Here little , say AAAHH", said Krishna.

Once the smell hit her nose Abhinaya ran away from there and puked out everything. All were worried while Vickey rubbed her back . 

" Love , are you alright?"

" I am fine sweet. It's seems like sickness , no trouble. "

" Lets go and eat baby. Come."

Once they entered the hall Abhi ran again and puked. After she washed herself, she said " Vickey I am tried. I want to sleep." He carried her to the chamber. She hugged him like a koala and slept while Vikram was rocking her back and forth.

All were worried of Abhi's health. Late evening Abhi woke up and walked towards Family room. Suddenly all heard a thud and turned to saw Abhi fainted on the floor. Vikram rushed and picked her up in the bridal style. 

" Call the doctor.", Yudishtar ordered the soldiers. Vikram placed Abhi on the bed and kept her head on his lap. He was stroking her hair. The doctor came by, He took Abhi's pulse  and checked. 

With  a smile he said " Congratulations Maharaj, Princess Abhinaya is pregnant. " And he took his leave. All eyes were filled with happy tears. Upapandavas and Abhimanyu started to jump saying that they are going to me Uncles. Vikram was more happier. All left giving the couple privacy. 

Abhi opened her eyes to see Vikram by her side. He helped her to sit where she leaned herselp  upon him.

" What happened sweet? Is anything wrong with me?"

" No Love. You are perfect. You are my whole world and you brought a life to my world. I am happy".

Abhi gave a confused look. Vickey laughed at her cuteness.

" I can't believe my baby is going to give birth to our baby."

Abhi understood and hugged him lie there is no tomorrow. They enjoyed each other presence. Vikram placed his hand on top of her tummy and said " Be good my heart. I am waiting for your arrival." He kissed her tummy and they slept in each others arms.............

I thought of writing a fun chapter of her pregnancy as the next one......What do you guys think?????