SONG THROUGH SKY

All sat for dinner. The plan members were wondering about the boy. 

Arjun : Putri, Why don't you say about your love story?

Abhinaya choked. Abhinaya : Why papa suddenly?

Abhimanyu ; Just curious.

Abhinaya : I will tell you all after dinner. All assembled in family hall. 

Abhinaya rested her head on Arjun's shoulder. Arjun was caressing her head. 

Abhinaya : It all started when I was eight. I was participating in a war.When war ended I went into woods. I was resting by a tree near a pond. I was enjoying my surroundings. Suddenly a boy came out of the pond. He was half naked. I saw his abs. He was too perfect. He came and stood infront of me. I was like ' wohh....Is he for real'......He said " Sir, could you move. My cloths are there." I gave him the way.

Next day I went to the same pond to meet him. I waited for him. All of a sudden I heard a scream. When I ran towards the direction I saw the same boy trying to fight a Demon. I joined him.

Boy : Are you insane? This demon is big.

Me : I know but you need help. After all it's my task to kill demons.

Boy : Oh boy, you are tough. 

We both fought together. It was the best fight I ever had. But while fighting my veil flew. I didn't notice it. We defeated the demon.

Boy ; Thanks B.....Are you a girl ?

I remembered my veil was not there.

Me : Yes, Don't say a word about it. We both became comfortable with each other in a few days. We talked more. We learnt from each other. I started to fall for him.

One day again we  were fighting a demon. But this time it was hard to win without my power. As my strength was ice I used it. But when I saw him he was emitting fire. In seconds the demon was defeated. We were lost in each others eyes. I wanted to be in embrace, I want to hide inside him, I wanted to run to him because.....we both waited for each other for million years. 

He was infront of me. After very long time. We both were crying. He was the one for whom I waited. He became my crush.

We took the relationship slow. I slowly started to love him more. He was there for me in all my ups and downs. A shoulder to cry, laugh, sleep. We used to communicate through birds, animals.

Even Unicorn loves him. Unicorn doesn't like anyone that easily and he never trust someone other than me. When unicorn saw him he just went to him and started to play with him. Ahhhhhh.....Don't ask about him, I really miss him soooooo much.

When she ended she realized what she spoke till now. She was very embarrassed. When she looked around she saw some where smirking and some where smiling at her. She blew a whistle and next second she jumped out of the window. Unicorn came at the right time and she made a perfect landing. 

Subhathra : At least baby say his name.

Abhinaya : He will say . Not meeee.

The others were laughing.

Abhimanyu : My little sister  is so whipped for him.

Paras : I wonder who it is? Like seriously did you see how she expressed her feelings? Wow, she is totally into him.

Sid : I just wonder is he a good match for our Abhi?

Krishna : He is fire, she is ice , both are nature but posses different strength. The love of ice and fire waited for years to be together again. Now they are. Ofcourse if they both become one soul no one can defeat them.

On the other side of the palace there was one person who was fuming in anger. She was jealous of Abhinaya. Pat few day she was following her everywhere. She also found out whom she loves. So she waited for the right time to snatch her love away from her. The thing she believed was Abhinaya and her love didn't see face to face. That's her biggest mistake. 

Suddenly everyone heard a Male and female voice communicating through sky in form of song....

https://youtu.be/nWxGhq_lBII

This was the song that was sang.. Pookal pookum tharunam from madhurasapattinam movie.

All were wondering who was singing. The both voice were soulful. And suddenly our possessive girl, the jealous princess came out and acted like she was singing.

She is none other than Gaurini,  princess of Gauripur, daughter of king Gauri who is a friend of king of virata. She is a cunning girl who wears a mask of beauty.

King Gauri : Daughter,  why didn't you say you love someone?

Gaurini : I thought you wouldn't accept my love.

King Gauri : Who is that prince?

Gaurini : Prince of Kaedhri, his name is prince Vikram.

( so guys the love of abhinaya is none other than prince Vikram. Here our evil villain is trying to snatch away him from our lead.)

King Gauri: I have heard about his bravery. I will fix the marriage.

He went and said this to Virata King.

On the other side abhinaya was singing her heart to him the same way he did. Both were waiting for each other......