When Devil saw crazy Shades of Angel - Part 1 🤭😉🙃

Ishaani's POV:

My laughter had been silenced the very minute I saw Devil 😈's face!!!

With those creased lines on forehead and those narrowed eyebrows!

'Mr Sanjay Gowda have the models for tomorrow's lingerie shoots been organised?'

Sanjay quickly stood up at once saying...
'Ummm yea Sir... almost'

'Whats almost? It's either yes or no! Almost for me means No!!! So without organizing the models for tomorrow's shoot how do you think our new collection will be out in next 15 days? Huhhh?
Sargam has already designed them, Akhil has already got them ready, Vinay our photographer has given dates although you know how busy he is...but your models are almost ready!!!

And here you are having useless chitchats!

I pay you to work not crack silly jokes!' he yelled at him while eyeing me!!!

What's wrong with him! What did he eat for breakfast??? Bitterguard dipped in Neem syrup!😒

Moo chadha peepa!!! 😒😏

(In punjabi when a tin/barrel if kicked or punched the shapeless structure what it ends up to look like is an MCP🤭)

***
Dev's POV:

(Talking to his Daadi on phone in cafeteria)

'But why Daadi...

Why should I attend the party...

You know I hate attending these stupid weddings...

Oh come on please... Binni's sister is getting married....I mean come on...

Please...

Daadi... there's....

There's work!!!

Fine!

Then why don't you just send Dhruv...

Seriously Daadi?

Fine !!! I'll go...

But on Friday not before that...

Im not going for the stupid engagement and stuff like that.

Don't worry I'll request Pragati to book me a flight ticket, anyways since my 8th PA had quit Pragati is handling most of my stuff!

Ok...

Bye'

Just when I dropped the phone call I could hear loud laughter in the cafeteria.

It was infectious.

I quickly averted my gaze to see who it was!!!

I could see a giggling Ishaani holding her stomach literally and falling on the table laughing loudly. She was sitting with Pragati and Sanjay.

She looked beautiful laughing out loud. Those dimples are the cutest thing to start your day with 😍

But next minute I saw her literally holding Sanjay's hand and laughing like s maniac. I felt irritated.

What's so funny that she's laughing like that 😠

Just a minute ago I liked that laugh but right now I hated it all😠

I don't know why!

I saw she saw me!

But next second she ignored me!!!

How dare she!!!

I quickly went there stood behind her and literally blasted Sanjay for wasting his time with this stupid girl!