We need to talk!!! 🎤👩‍❤️‍👨❤️

Dev's POV:

Oh God she was screaming a 'Aaaaaaaaa' on the top of her voice...

I quickly went and kept my hand on her mouth!

Her big button eyes popped out😂

'Stop!! Why are you screaming!' I asked...

She looked at my face then my body and tightly closed her eyes saying...
'Weeaayawir'

'Huhhhh????'

Then she tried to quickly open her eyes...move her big button eyes and tried pointing out that I was covering her mouth. And quickly saw my body again and closed it tightly 🤣

She was funny😂

I removed my hand covering her mouth.

'Wear a shirt' she said clearly.

I kept my hand on my waist and stood there. A part of me was laughing.. another part of me wanted to kiss her non-stop 💓

But I didn't do both! I did as my heart instructed me to do!!!

Talk to her!

'Ishaani...open your eyes! It's fine! I'm not roaming around naked here! And for God's sake being a designer you have seen more naked men!!! this should be tolerable... benefits of being a brand owner and India's biggest fashion house's main designer!!!' I said suppressing my laughter.

Now she got angry 😂 anything about her profession will blow her rockets high🤣🤣🤣

Angrily she opened her big button eyes!

And pointing a finger at me she said...

'Just Shutup!!! What do you think I try to misuse my position and try to check out men on the name of making them try my clothes is it😡 you think I am that desperate huhhhh!!! How dare you!

Listen Mr...I am MissIshaani Sharma!

You can check Canada charts for last 2 years and even this year 'Tan-Anisha's is one of the most respected brands!

I believe in making my models comfortable... Because for me style is comfort! Get it 😡 so next time don't try to say such things! And ohh ya hot men...

Ishaani Sharma never needs to make men try her clothes to bring them to her!!!

I am hot!!! Men know it and if I want I can actua'

That's when I pulled her in one swift motion on to me!!!

Her banter stopped! Her eyes grew bigger and now she was in my embrace!

Tightly pressed against my bare chest!

Her baby like hands were on my bare chest! My hands were on her waist!

I looked into her eyes directly passing her a flaring look!!!

'Shutup!

First I was just pulling your leg!

Second and important! You are no longer Miss... It's Mrs!!!!

Third and most important!

Not Ishaani Sharma!

It's Mrs.... Ishaani Dev Kapoor!

And above all if any man ...a model or an actor or anyone tries to even dream about my wife...I will destroy that man! Kill him and like Tanmay says... 'feed him to vultures!!!' '

I said at once!

Her big eyes had now grown even bigger.

There was silence...