Never say Never 🙃😁

3 years later...

Author's POV:

At Kapoor Villa...

Early morning 7 am...

Chittiyan kaliya ve oh baby meri Chittiyan kaliya ve🎶🎵

Chittiyan kaliya ve oh baby meri Chittiyan kaliya ve'🎶🎵

The music was literally way too loud...such that Soudamini Kapoor couldn't take it herself...

She started walking down the staircase closing her ears...

While a girl about 22-23 yrs of age was dancing crazily on that song with a choreographer who was trying to teach her.

Soon Dhruv also came out of his room closing his ears...

While Soudamini came next to Dhruv asking in a pleading tone
..

'Hayo Rabbbaaaaa (Oh God)....When is this torture going to stop 🙄'

'Exactly Daadi...this shit began an hour ago...I have been tolerating this crap for an hour... Thank God Ahana slept listening to music and earpods are still on else I don't know about her Chittiyan kalaiyan... My biwi would have broken my kalaiyan for getting her here...you know how annoyed she was the minute I told her we are shifting back here and that I wanted our first baby born and loved in the house which had my Daadu's blessings.... now that he is no more...I want my child to atleast get that love and blessings from his Pardaadi (great grandmother)...the only reason she agreed was for your sake.... otherwise you know after what happened 3 years back she hates the sight of Dev Bhai!!!

But this is not something we both signed up for...For God's sake Daadi Ahana is almost 5 months pregnant... Her mood swings are high up there... With this torture playing in her ears... I don't know what the heck is this 😠' he was super annoyed...

'Haye Rabba this music is so loud?' Daadi screamed getting annoyed..

'No Daadi...this is torture...I have been listening to this song in loop since yesterday... I don't know why is she so excited for our family function 🙅'

'I don't know from where does your brother find such sample pieces...I don't know how long will this shit last...his last relationship I guess lasted how much 3 months???'

'Daadi.... forgot about the last sample remember that girl he got home that night from some stupid pub ... thank god that we got doubt.. else that drug addict could have just screwed our family name and reputation 🙄'

'Why does he bring them home??? He doesn't love them.. doesn't party with them like before... It's annoying how girls tolerate him... infact now the papers also don't term him a Casanova...they just term him a rich man with a broken heart...so much sympathy for what... for breaking a girl's trust...poor Ishaani... she did everything to protect him and just left... just left.... without a word....'

'No wonder he found this girl... Dev ki Paro'

'Huhhh???' Daadi was surprised

While Dhruv looked at the girl in front and said...

'Dev Bhai's new girlfriend... God alone knows how many days or hours will she last... Pari Singh Chopra'