Devil's chess!!!♟️

Author's POV:

There was pin drop silence outside the ICU.

Kapoor's and Sharma's were all waiting outside the ICU to once listen from doctor that he is out of danger.

Saudamini Daadi was only crying non-stop while Dhruv was consoling her hugging her tight.

Ahaana was silently shedding tears.

Sharma's were all worried and consoling Soudamini Daadi who was crying non stop!!!

Rony and Archit had gone to get prescribed meds. Pooja was inside the ICU with other surgeons and colleagues.

Tanmay was hugging Heli tightly in his arms

While Tan and Kisha were sitting next to a broken Ishaani!!!

She wasn't in her senses!

Even a tough and heartless father Hrishikesh was also Hugging Vihaan and crying although Raashi and Rehaan left to home like they never cared...

But Ishaani was in a state of shock!

Tan was holding her hands and trying to console her!!!

It's been 12 hours since last night and he's still under observation in ICU.

Soon doctors came out saying he is out of danger now. But only one of them can meet him.

Daadi went and met Dev and was with him all the time.

She was crying non stop.

Although Ishaani was dying to see Dev just once how could she stop his grandmother from going in!

Dev was Saudamini's first grandson! She loved him dearly.

Pooja spoke to Dhruv and informed everyone that he is fine and they will shift him to ward within evening.

Pooja handled everything saying it's a case of drinking and slipping of the reeling.

Dev had hurt his head while falling down and later fell into the pool.

Thankfully there wasn't any surgery done! Pooja said.

Although everyone was asked to go home and come in evening.

Ishaani didn't budge from her place.

Tan and Kisha consoled her.

Finally he was shifted to ward!

Ishaani's POV:

(Next day morning sitting next to Dev in a ward while he is still sleeping! He had a bandage on his head, his leg had a fracture and his shoulder dislocated too!

(Looking at him..... She started crying....)

You were right....

You.... Didn't let the engagement happen ,🥺

I....

I stopped it 😢

You didn't leave either!!!

We got him out of that place!!!

On an ambulance 😢🥺

Why Dev Why....😢😭

Why do you kill me like this one second after other 😭😢

Just kill me once and for all!!!

I can't see you like this!!!

It kills me a thousand deaths 😭

Why !?..

Don't you see how much you affect me???