Devil's Broken Past....🔥💔😢

Dhruv's POV:

I got a call today morning from Daadi while she was trembling and shivering...

She told me that Daadu had a repeat stroke... he's been took to hospital and doctor's suggested there is a urgent surgery required...And they began...

I ran to Dev Bhai and in no time we were in Bangalore...

Daadi literally broke down in Dev Bhai's arms... I went to talk to the doctor who confirmed the surgery went fine however they cannot guarantee anything he is very much critical and needs utmost care...

Just while I collected his reports from the counter I heard Dev Bhai's voice...

I felt like he was arguing with someone..

I was shocked when I saw Dev Bhai fighting with someone...

Noticing closer I called...
'Dad???? You here???'

He looked at me and said...
'Your Daadi called me here'

'No one needs you here Mr Kapoor...just leave... Dev Kapoor is very much alive and can alone protect his family...we don't need outsiders' Bhai roared like a angry lion.

'Dhruv...tell him that man lying in the NICU is my father and also remind him that I'm his father and there's a way to talk to parents'

'Huhhh... I don't need to learn relationships from a looser like you Mr Hrishikesh Kapoor!!! And once and for all... No one here is your family and you are not my father! Those rights died with Mrs Gayathri Kapoor... clear??? '

Bhai was raging...

I pleaded dad to leave... Ahana and Ishaani looked shocked... Helisha took them away....

Ofcourse they didn't see this side of our family...

Mr Hrishikesh Kapoor and his dirty past had tried to enter our homes... But my grandmother was hell of a woman!!!

Mr Hrishikesh Kapoor couldn't enter our homes nor our business!!!'

Soon I saw him leave but bhai was still very angry!!!

***

Ishaani's POV:

Till few hours back there was only smiles and happiness around us...

But now all I see is tears... Anger... Broken relationships...

Today for the first time I met Mr Hrishikesh Kapoor... Owner of Hrishi's and Dev's father.

Daadi introduced us to him... We folded our hands infront of him...While he smiled lightly at us... He looked at Di and asked...

'So you are Ahana... God bless you beta...sorry I couldn't come for the engagement...'

Di smiled...

Next he looked at me... although he smiled his expressions looked pale and emotionless...

'So... You are DK's new designer???'

'And Fiance Hrishi... She's your eldest daughter in law...'

To which he smiled... And said something really uncomfortable and insensitive...

'Huhhhhh... Daughter in law??? DK's Fiance??? I've seen the papers ma... I know what engagement it was... otherwise DK and settling down huhh... have you seen a bee settle down??? He's DK... He doesn't settle down on one flower... It's really unfortunate that this girl is his latest muse... I know she's also his latest designer and his new pastime just like how Vidisha was who's now working for Hrishi's...'