Bummer Bummer! The hell goin'on here - Part 1🙆🤣🙄🙃🤷

Dev's POV:

The minute the priest announced that the rituals are completed. I saw Rehaan pounce upon me like a mad man.

Such that Tan, Tanmay, Rony, Vihaan had to hold him back tightly.

Ishaani was standing there like a stone.

First thing my Daadi did was she came and gave me one tight slap on my face...

Although I wasn't hurt by anything eiss but seeing tears in her eyes pricked me like thorns!!!

But Rehaan was acting like a mad bull!!!

He started screaming...

'Get rid of this wedding!... This is sham! This can't happen'

To which the priest started saying...

'Jajman shaadi hui he bhoot thodi chada he ke utaar du!'

(Respected...they are married not possessed that I do an exorcism to get rid of it)

I was standing smirking there at Rehaan while he came to hold Ishaani ...

'Ishu...you can't do this... Come here... what has he done that you took this step? Forced you??? Blackmailed you??? Tell me Ishaani... I'll not let him take away my dream like this!!! Come just break that shit chain from your neck and come with me' he screamed holding her...

While Ishaani was looking down.

Soon Ishaani's mom came to slap her...but I held her hand saying...

'Aunty please... I won't let you'

Her mom caught my collar saying...
'How could you think that you can manipulate our lives!??? How dare you...and this this shameless girl with zero self respect again came back to you!!????

Ishaani has your soul died??? ' she asked while Ishaani stood there looking at the floor.

Soon Rehaan pulled Ishaani towards him and said...

'Come Ishaani...let's go!!!'

I interrupted... and pushed him away...

He fell on the floor.

'Call her Bhabhi dearest brother!' I smirked

He was going nuts now...he came all attacking but Vihaan pulled him back.

'Bhabhi my foot!!! Ishaani we are engaged you can't screw up my plan like this! I was supposed to marry you...'

'Well now I am...so get your ass off from here!!!'

He raged in anger saying...

'No....noooo'

Vihaan tried to console him and pull him back...

While I stood there smirking saying...
' You are still a kid Rehaan!!! You can't win against me!!! I think 4 steps ahead from you!!! '

'I don't loose Dev Kapoor...I never loose... I don't ...I'll kill you ......' he was screaming like a mad man

While I saw Mr Hrishikesh Kapoor came to Rehaan and said...

'Come son, what's happened has happened! Ishaani has made her choice!'

To which he pushed him away...

And I saw Mr Kapoor fell on floor and was shocked.

'You...you stupid man Shutup!!! This is all your stupidity... I told you!!! Told you to fight it out for Kapoor Group Of Industries and put up a case while your old hag father was alive...huhhh but you were sulking in your stupid guilt! Then again when this old lady was making her will I asked you to ask for your rights on property but you again backed off!!!

If you would have done that I wouldn't have needed to plan this much!

It sucks when your months long planning fucks up!!!

It's all you Hrishikesh Kapoor...you are happy now that finally your eldest son got what he wanted???

My dreams my ambitions are nothing right??? Here ....here I can't let him win and nor can I live a puppy life like this Vihaan!

He devotes this Dev Kapoor inspite of being a step brother but for me he's nothing but a 'Left over in the plate' ...

Son of a coward bitch.....'

Just when I was ready to slap him...I was bypassed by a fiery slap on his cheeks...

Such that Rehaan fell on floor!

It was Mr Hrishikesh Kapoor!!! 😨

'She wasn't coward!!! She was my wife! My love get that???

I fell for your mother! I cheated on her!

Im still ashamed of what I did to her but you... How dare you have the nerve to speak about her???

She was in your mom's position! My and my son's issues are our personal space!!!

You stay out of it!!!'

Just then I saw Rehaan got up saying...

'You shutup !!! You are the reason I am in this mess! Who the heck wants to marry this woman here... I was jnferested in the property coming along with her but your stupid son screwed it up for me!!! I'll kill you both father son duo'

Everyone were shocked at his confession!

Ishaani was stumped!!

Daadi almost collapsed seeing his true face!

Ishaani's parents, Ahana infact My friends and Vihaan who was involved in this whole sham was also shocked to see Rehaan's dirtiest!!!

This time before anyone.... I slapped Rehaan hard!!! Infact I punched him such that he was grounded...

He was bleeding...

'Dare you!!! I may not respect him as my father but that doesn't mean I let you raise your hand on him! I'll slit your throat right here! Stay there like s leach down there!!!

I knew you are a dog!!! This is all I wanted you to confess! This was a sham wedding to confess the truth from your mouth!!! Glad we succeeded!!! Vihaan told me you were greedy but I didn't know you are a bastard too!

Just get the heck out of here before I handover you to the police!' I said...

'You'll pay for this... You all... You too Vihaan!!! You chose him against your own blood right!!! Each one of you wait for me to come back!!!' he said..

This time Vihaan slapped him hard.

'Get lost!!! Blood flesh...this is your language??? Really??? You are dad's blood and flesh too right??? The same dad who chose us over Bhai and Dhruv!!! Who didn't leave us alone while Daadi Daadu broke all relations with him! While his first wife committed a suicide and still he was there for us!!!

You raised your hand on that Father!???

Shows your class Rehaan! You can't be anyone's!!! You know only money! And I value my relationships! I know what is Dev Bhai.. someone who can love his step brother even when not in terms with father... thats him and you are that ungrateful crocodile who was fed love and comfort all his life and is still here to bite us back!!!

Get lost or this time I will kill you right here!!!'

He left fuming from there passing one last glare!

Just then all my friends came hugging me tightly...

They were all hooting loudly!