You are my journey❤️my destination 🌉🛤️

Dev's POV:

(At the breakfast table)

We were back at Nanasa's Jaipur palace early morning.

We had 6 SUV's to get our and Tanmay's close family and friends back home to our Jaipur palace.

Everyone was excited to go for a Jaipur trip for today and we all planned ti extend our vacation for next 2 days. We were supposed to leave tonight. But we planned the postpone the trip till Tuesday and start early morning Wednesday.

While everyone looked happy with the decision I saw only one frowning and annoyed expression on the most beautiful lady on this planet Earth...

My Ishu baby 😁

I knew it...she will have an issue...but 😉it's fine... I will woo her 😉

While everyone was having their breakfast.

She quickly spoke up...

'I can't wait till Wednesday. I have a meeting on Tuesday early morning with fabric manufacturers are visiting us from Spain. They insisted a video call but as I'm working first time with them I insisted a personal meeting. It's extremely important for starting my work. I can't delay this. It will delay my production work and inturn end up messing my schedule planned for Gaya's Fashion week.' she gave a wonderful explanation.

To which Kisha chuckled saying...
'Gaya's CEO... your boss is himself extending his vacation. What's the issue with you Ishu'

'Kisha Di... People on higher authority can always push blames on other's. And I am not here to 'cash' upon Gaya's fame and people's position. I am at Gaya's to only do my job...dot on time...if my CEO does it or not is his headache' she announced.

Swag queen my lady...🔥🔥🔥

Na....I wasn't getting angry with her taunts... I knew it's the 'Gulab Sakri' that's spitting out venom today morning 🤣

Expected 😁

I love it when she's taunting too...all I need is her undiverted attention!!

To her taunts all I did was....looked at her and ate a small bite of paratha dipping into curd and licked by thumb... Making a sound...

Her Eyes popped out😲

I controlled my laugh 🤣

Teasing!!!😉

'Im taking a flight tonight back to Bangalore Bade papa (uncle)!!!' she told Tanmay's dad.

While Tanmay said...'You can't do it Ishu...due to extreme weather conditions all flights for next 48 hours are cancelled Ishu. That's the reason Dev also cannot be travelling back via his jet.' he explained.

I had a naughty smile on my face.

It probably irked her.

She got up at once saying...
'If so....I'll take the roads!!!'

'Dont act Crazy Ishu...it'll take you 36-37 hours to Bangalore. Are you mad...I can't let you go alone!!!' a Posessive Tanmay yelled...

'Ill take a driver!' she said...

'Uncle ji' she looked at Nanasa.

'You can call me Nanasa betaji...' Nanasa said...

Ofcourse Nanu... she's your grandson's would be wife 😉

Haq banta he 😁
(with all due rights)

I said to myself which probably Tan heard and chuckled. 🤭