Shubh Mangal Savadhan💖💞

Dev's POV:

This is it!!!

I was taking out my sherwani from the rack that was one of Ishaani's best designs that was displayed at her Mumbai Fashion week few days ago.

Although it was a 'Fake wedding' I don't know why I was excited as hell. 🙈🤭

It felt surreal when I saw the Sherwani and Pagdi kept there in front of me on my bed.

❤️❤️❤️ My heart leaped at the thought of even enacting this marriage thing with her although she still thinks it's all real and that I am blackmailing her on the name of Dhruv's affair 😂

Little did she know the girl was a model from our own fashion house and we did a photo shoot and a dummy video while my Dhruv was feeling uncomfortable doing even that 🤭

My little loyal sweetheart younger brother!!!

Yup... It was all my brain child 😉

But then we had no other go!!!

Tan and Tanmay both told me how stubborn Ishaani is!!! So I couldn't tell her to put up this act to bring out Rehaan's truth!

Although I insisted!!!

Tanmay told me she is such s stubborn child that even after knowing Rehaan is going to use her she may still agree to marry him if she knows my accident was a sham or for that matter Rehaan is a fraud!!!

Tanmay explained me how much nuts Ishaani is when it comes to making someone regret their acts!!! She could self harm but not give up infront of someone whom she wants to teach a thing!!!

She was hellbent to give me taste of my own medicine by marrying someone else!!! I saw that in her eyes on the night I caged her in my arms asking her to cancel the engagement but I clearly saw revenge in her eyes!!!

Soon after that when I was traveling to Rameshwaram I got a call from Vihaan and he told me about Rehaan's intensions!!! That he was power hungry and wanted Gaya's!!!

I didn't know Daadi had plans to pass her shares to Ishaani but Vihaan told me that Daadi told him this when she asked him if he will marry Ishaani which he denied.
Vihaan although is my step brother but he loves me like Dhruv! ❤️

The only good thing that happened out of my father's second wedding to me was Vihaan!🤗

He also told me that Rehaan already is engaged to s girl called Jennie who lives i London and he only wants to get married to Ishaani to

Destroy me!!!
Get Gaya's power!!!
Chuck me out of the market!!!
Hurt Ishaani so it hurts me everyday!!!

Rest all I could tolerate!!! But the last point!!!

Hurting my Ishaani!!! That ain't happening!!!

NEVER!!!

So all I did was take a reverse turn from Krishnagiri back to Bangalore and directly landed at Rony"s apartment.

Kisha opened the door and was shocked seeing me with my bags. I told her I'm staying with them for a week. She happily smiled and let me to their guest bedroom.

I asked Kisha to call Rony and also asked Archit-Pooja to join in. In the mean time Dhruv and Vihaan also reached Rony's place.

We got Tan, Tanmay-Heli on the video call making a fail proof plan! Rony had his friends in bollywood who knew these stuntmen in movies. We took their opinion and finally got a professional harness setup act while Tan, Tanmay-Heli made sure the lighting of the Sakleshpur farmhouse was dim specially near pool side so harness looked invisible almost!