Im his strength ❤️ he's my inspiration 💕

Ishaani's POV:

It was a week almost that Daadu was admitted in the hospital...

He was still in ICU. Dev was broken...
Dhruv jiju was managing office while Dev's complete concentration was on his Daadi and Daadu...But he still juggled personal and professional front very well.

In between all this we had Gaya's Fashion week fast emerging in mere two weeks and I knew that Dev had immense expectations from me...

Specially after his showdown that he had with his father recently. He wanted Gaya's to be super succesful. He was working like a maniac from the hospital.

Daytime he would take care of his grandparents and at night he would work like an owl. We had video calls to discuss plans, fabrics and arrangements at 3 am in night. But no one complained.

Everyone could see the fiery devil looking low and tired on the calls. Everyone felt bad to see him like that. Everyone liked the Demonic Dev and not the sad and tired Dev!!! It somehow wasn't the DK style you see😔

I was getting worried for his health...😟 We were only collaborating for work on video calls...I couldn't talk to him personally...there was no time...he was taking Daadu for physio...staying at hospital turn wise with Daadi.. taking care of Daadi's health...

Although I didn't get a minute from him personally these 15 days...I knew I had more rooted feelings for him...I always wanted a man who could love and take care of his dear ones!!! A family man!!! But when I met him...I hated him because he was this rude... arrogant...self obsessed Casanova....
But seeing this side of him...
Was making me fall more and more for him...
I was ...
Maybe....
Falling deeply in love with him❤️

Such that he was turning me as well into a workoholic!!! I ended up working 16-18 hours a day...

I wanted Gaya's to have it's best Fashion week ever. I wanted to make sure that award in Paris Fashion week...goes to Gaya's!!!

I worked really hard to churn out global designs with Indian touch and feel!
I wanted my man to be the happiest when he hit back his CEO chair...
I wanted him to smile again ❤️
I craved that smile on his lips!!!
He was not just my love...
He turned my inspiration and passion too ❤️🔥

Finally we were told that Daadu is finally getting a discharge. He was stable.

We just had 10 days left for Gaya's Fashion week...

I worked round the clock now. I was hardly going home...The team I had was extremely talented and well equipped.

Tomorrow was the day we were going to try the clothes and fittings on our models. Most of them were done by now just the show stoppers were coming tomorrow to try their clothes.

One was a super model flying from London and the other guy was a bollywood actor.

I was told the super model was one of permanent models who worked for Gaya's for years...some even gossiped her to be Dev's on of ex flings!!! The bollywood actor however was a newbie.

Next day morning while Lankesh, Akshaya, Akhil and me were sitting and having discussions about the clothes and event sponsors in my cabin.... is when suddenly the cabin door opened. I looked upto see who it was ...
It was none other than My Devil❤️

I had a sudden glow and a big grin on my face🙈

His affect already on me🙈❤️

I was literally seeing him after 15 days... His beard had grown thicker...his eyes were red and tired...he looked weak..but the fire in his eyes was intact. He hasn't slept for days... and probably didn't eat well too...