You smile and I melt❤️🤗❄️

Dev's POV:

We finally reached the circuit house. This was mainly a kind of a guesthouse reserved for politicians and VIP guests in as we were very much in the area nearing dense forests!

We entered the circuit house and there seemed to be an old man who looked quite traditional as he had the huge Gujrati Saafa on his head and his granddaughter who was probably managing the stay.

They welcomed us saying...

'Namaste Sir... Bikram ji as well as Maharaja ji called us to make arrangements for you both... We have the cottage.. please come in...' he said and let us to a decent room.

They organized a cottage for us both which had a living room, 2 rooms, a kitchen a small balcony which had view of the dense jungle.

Ishaani looked at the cottage asking can't we get 2 normal rooms?

To which the girl replied...
'Sorry Mam all rooms are full...this cottage is permanently booked for Maharaja ji and his guests...so as we were told his grandson and would be daughter in law is joining us tonight we thought you would be ok with the cottage. We completely understand customs and values so we have two seperate bedrooms for you both. I hope you both have a goodnight Sir and madam.

Ummm oh ya... Please place order for dinner by 9 pm if room service or join us in the garden for buffet. We have people playing traditional folk music tonight' saying she left.

Ishaani was shocked.

She looked at me in a state of shock!!!

I gulped my saliva...

I understood that "daughter in law" statement came as a shocker to her!!!

She went upstairs without uttering a word!

After the Dhabha incident her playfulness has all gone... even mine...

So I thought of clarifying her before she misunderstood....

'Ishaani... Naanasa must have just told this here to avoid any questions or queries from the old man or other localites. They all seem pretty traditional... I .... I hope you...you understand!!!' I told her...

She didn't turn back...

Simply nodded and kept climbing upstairs...

Soon I got a call from Naanu and I picked the call...

'Ghani Khamma (Greetings) Nanu'

'Khamma Ghani Tabar (Greetings child)'

Naanu quickly asked...
'Hows Ishaani Bitiya Tabar'

'Hmmm she's ... she's fine Nanu...I think she is still in a state of shock... '

'Thank god you reached there on time Dear...I can't even imagine what the child would go through...I have spoken to Bikram already... everything will be taken care... She's our family and no one dares to even keep their finger on my family!!!' Nanu sounded really angry.

'Ummm Nanu... Can I ask you something...I mean... the manager here told me that ...you and your future Daughter in....I mean... Ishaani'

'Why... You still have an issue? I thought you like her don't you' Nanu asked...

I was shocked and speechless...

'Nanu....how did you'

'She was the same girl right Tabar whose heart you broke 3 years back!!! '

I was shocked...😳

'I had my doubts in Heli's engagement itself the way you were behaving... So I asked Heli.. she told me everything... Oh ha..also looks like Ahana bitiya isn't happy at all that you both were here... She has created a big scene back home! Your daadi had called me saying to keep you away from Ishaani on the night of Heli's engagement!!!'