Wounds don't heal sometimes!!! We get used to it!

Ishaani's POV:

Heli took me to her room and made me sit...

Tears flowed continuously from my eyes...

I asked Heli to leave me alone...

I needed this!!!

I really did!!!

She silently walked out of her room hugging me once...

While I fell on the bed and broke down from the shell protecting me!!!
.
.
3 years of everything was coming flashing in front of my eyes...😭
.
.
.
.
.

The night when he termed me to be a 'mere opportunist!!!' who was trying to cash on the 'fame' I got from Gaya's...

I still couldn't forget those lines...😢

'You may get my surname... My money...my status...but you'll never get that stupid emotion called love from me... because DK hates love! Get it'

He literally termed me a 'Gold Digger'!!!

Every single moment that I spent with him...

Him flirting with me...
Him showing his posessiveness...
Him trying to make me call his name...

His hugs...
His kisses...
His closeness...

I felt everything was a SHAM!!!

I felt like although there were no life bound promises made between us...

Maybe...

Maybe... I was cheated!

Betrayed!

I couldn't blame him for this because I was an idiot who was drawn towards his antiques!!! His charms!!!

Knowing his reputation!!!

I was hopelessly getting attracted to him...

He not only stole my first kiss..he stole my heart too...

But later took a hard stone and crushed my tiny little heart into s billion pieces...

Which I guess I'm still trying to mend... plaster!!!

But....

Judta hi nahi he... Toot chuka he 😢

(Doesn't fix...it's broken)

That minute I didn't know where to go...

The only person that striked me that minute to go to was Tan...

I called Tan and wept till the end of my teargland's last left strength!!!

Next thing...I was sent flight tickets to Canada for same night!

I knew I had to sort this dirt before I leave...

I called up media and got a meeting organised and covered up all the mess so that he is happy living his singlehood even after I leave.

In these many months of time I sure realized what a painful childhood he had!!! Gaya's was his priceless possesion!!!

Mrs Gayathri Kapoor's pictures everywhere in his cabin was the proof how much he loved his mother. And his desperate desire to finish his father's company and reputation in the market was more than enough for me to know his deep rooted hatred for his father!

I knew if Gaya's went to him Dev wouldn't be able to take it. It was his 8 years of hardwork and dedication that brought Gaya's equivalent to the position of Hrishi's which was a 25 year old brand in the market!