Drive me home or Drive me crazy 😠

Dev's POV:

I finished the call and turned around only to realize she isn't here!

I quickly went outside to find her...

Where is she???

I asked the security...he confirmed she took the lift.

I quickly went down to the parking area to see she was trying to start her scooty.

She's crazy. She's planning to drive a 2 wheeler at approx 1:30 am in the night back home.

She stays in HSR Layout where as we are at present in Lavelle Road right now!

I cannot let her travel via 2 wheeler at this hour.

She was almost to move her scooty while I stood in front of her.

'Get down... Get in my car' I told her...

But she was still looking down and trying to raise accelerate her bike...

'Like really? That thing will stop me?'

She was looking really pissed! What is it I thought to myself....

I quickly went to her bike and took the key out and started walking towards my car.

'You can't do that Mr Kapoor' she came running behind me...

I was walking towards my car.

Reaching my car...

I turned around to look at her...

Her big black button like eyes were trying to scare me...

Cute

'You have no idea what other things I'm capable of Ishaani..

Just get into the car!' I said opening door for her of the passenger seat.

Giving me a deadly stare she shouted...

'You can't force me what to do and what not to Mr Kapoor. Im out of your office and as of now I'm not your employee!'  she told with full confidence!

I went closer to her....

I saw her back almost hit the car door. I caged her between both my arms... By keeping my hands on the car...

Looked into her button shaped pitch black eyes and said...

'Dont worry I don't drop all my employees home! And you are right...as of now I'm not your boss...'

I went still closer... My breathe was fanning her face....

'Im youuuuuuuur....'

She looked down and quickly pushed my hand away and got into the car without letting me complete my statement...

😉 I had a wicked smile on my face.

The journey to her apartment in HSR Layout was quiet.

The minute our car stopped, she got down...

'Ishaani'

I called her...

She turned around...

'Ill pick you tomorrow morning' I said her...

'No.. why' she protested...

'Youre Scotty is in office...so' I tried to convince her.

'No thanks Mr Kapoor. I'll take the bus!' she said and left without waiting for my response.

Why was she so angry?

Is it because of me rejecting her designs?

Or because she had to extend?

I reached home... Had a quick bath switched into my sleeveless vest and sweat pants and fell on my bed.

I was getting flashes of her dancing in front of me...

Suddenly I remembered the picture I had clicked of hers when she was dancing today on my mobile..

Goofy...cutie❤️

I had a smile lingering on my lips...

I continued looking at her picture while I was fast asleep...

Ishaani's POV:

'Waiting in Pragati's cabin'

'Pragati....is Mr Kapoor free now? It's already 11:30 am' I asked her

'Ummmmm... let me check...I guess Sir is still busy' she said...

I was very hungry... I didn't eat anything yet for breakfast even last night I slept without eating anything!

Finally we were called within to make the presentation.

And there he sat with a grumpy face? Is it because of last night?

He's bipolar 😒

Although I got a warm smile from Kavita ji, Lankesh, Akshaya and Dhruv jiju... I mean Mr Dhruv Kapoor.

I began displaying my work, sketches, designs and research while all I noticed was he was playing with a stupid pen in his hand.

While I was still on the 5th slide he said...

'Rejected'

I was pissed and shocked again!

What the hell!

'May I know what's the matter Mr Kapoor I said...why is my design rejected. I mean I haven't even completed my presentation'

He cuts me in between and says...

'Its not within the budget! Ms Kavita, you think we have the budget for this? I mean the materials and fabric she needs must come all the way from Milan and I don't think we have the time and budget for it' saying he started to get up.

I was boiling! 😠

'Mr Kapoor, the fabric and materials need not come from Milan. I insist we get it from Tamilnadu... It has a rich collection of hand weavers and for this collection I recommend we go for the Chettinad Kandaangi materials which is mostly a special kind of saree.

Also with this Gaya's would promote 'Swadesi'  Made in India culture also the weavers in villages will get great appreciation and profits!'

I said at once.

Lankesh applauded me. Ms Kavita also appreciated it.

Dhruv jiju also said this will be great benefits to Gaya's image.

Finally 'he' helplessly gave it a nod.

I smirked 😏 at him while leaving the meeting room when everyone had left he caught my hand and pulled me hard into him!

I froze!

Although I was pissed of with him.😳