Only when in darkness you see stars!🌠🌌

Dev's POV:

I sat there in a state of shock after I heard that they are Ishaani's brother's..

Won't lie... I had a sense of calmness too💓

I breathed!!!

I looked at Tanmay who was looking tired of yelling at me...

Tan was standing keeping his hands on his waist!!!

Ishaani was still in tears...

Soon I saw Heli come in there while she had a hundred questions...

Tan...I mean Tanishq asked her to take Ishaani along with her.

Although she was scared seeing mine and her fiance's bleeding nose.

Tanmay told her...
'Please Jaan...I'll explain... take Ishu with you'

Heli just nodded and did the same.

Tanishq looked at me and his brother and asked...

'Now can we talk like real gentleman?
Ya Abhi bhi jabde todne he twannu' (you still want to break jaws)

I took them both to my Nanisa's room. It had the most beautiful balcony of our entire Viratnagar palace. We used to listen to Naani's stories there in our childhood!

We ditched chairs and sat on the floor. While we could only see stars...moon was still not visible.

Before both brothers began I said...

'Im sorry... I know I messed up bad time...but I genuinely am guilty at what I did! I know she's gone through lots... But I want to know everything! Please Tanmay... Please Tanishq!!' I pleaded them..

Tanmay still looked angry but Tan... aka Tanishq looked much more calm. Probably because he knew everything and still tolerated my shitty attitude.

Tanishq spoke up...

'We are Ishaani's elder brothers. We stay in Canada. My dad shifted to Canada against Daadu's wish to have a better lifestyle. Daadu and Daadi didn't speak to us for years... However Harish Chachu and Sonal Chachi were always in touch with our family. Ahana and Ishu would come almost every vacation to Canada to be with us. We used to have the best time with each other. Ishu was the youngest of all of us ..so we were a little over protective about her.

You know she is that child in our family who never cried a drop? She was infact the brat😂

Remember Tanmay how she had convinced you to distribute those handmade chocolates 'Ishaani Sharma' special in your school.' he asked Tanmay...

A serious looking Tanmay suddenly Burst out laughing...

I wondered why they laughed and looked at Tanishq..

'She made the chocolates out of soap foam and whoever ate was spitting foam the entire day😂😂😂' saying he started laughing...

My eyes widened in shock and I also started laughing...

'And remember your date Tanmay with that girl what name did Ishu keep of hers...'

'Nili aanko wali chudail (Blue eyed witch)😂😂😂' Tanmay recalled and they laughed again...

'How can I forget... just because she didn't like me dating her she painted my car which I was going to take her for a date... completely pink 😂' I saw Tanishq laugh out hard...

I was all having my eyes popped out hearing my naughty angel's childhood achievements 😳😂

I was enjoying it💓