The Homecoming 💞

Dev's POV:

She stood there in front of me like a stone!!!

While she kept protesting...

I kept walking towards her!

She was not ready to step inside the gate of Kapoor Villa!!!

🤨

I took long steps towards her...she stepped back.

I stopped! Looked at her...

She was nervous... angry... tensed...

I don't know why a smile lingered on my lips 🙃

'I am going back to Nelamangala' she said turning around...

'Ishaani.... I mean...Ms Sharma... what is the problem?' I asked her while her back was facing me...

She turned in one go...her hair flipped on my face...

Her soft silky... thick lush hair and that lavender fragrance intoxicated me....
❤️❤️❤️ Ufff....I may just get knocked out...

I profusely looked into those beautiful deer like eyes

'I am not staying here because this is not right! This is your house! And I am your employee!!!

If an employee stays in her boss's house do you know what world will term that as😠 Remember your big Kapoor surname and reputation .....Mr Kapoor!!! Please understand your boundaries on your professional front!!!'

How could she😠

The minute she said that my anger flared up 10 times higher!!!

I held her by her forearms tightly pulling her s little closer and said...

'Miss Sharma... First things first...

I no longer bother about what world thinks about me or my family name!!!

Second...the house I am staying is earned from the same empire that was setup by my grandparents and the same Gaya's which you are hired to work for!!!

Third and most important... I am also very much aware of my 'Professsssional' boundaries!!!

That's why you wouldn't be staying in Kapoor Villa!

That .. there you see... opposite to Kapoor Villa is Kapoor Guest house!!! That's your new home! Your privacy will be completely taken care. No one would disturb you... There is that huge swimming pool that seperates you from Kapoor Villa! Believe me neither me or anyone without your permission would cross that 'Pool Sethu' to reach you!!! Unless you would need me to 😉'
I said ....

I don't know why I had a smile on my lips when I said that 🤭

She kept looking into my eyes...her eyes widened in shock!😳

I saw her lips quivering to say something! But she kept quiet.

Breathing heavily she finally passed by my side and finally stepped inside the gates of Kapoor Villa...

I don't know why I felt a sense of calmness... Right now...

She was trying to get her luggage out from the car...

I went to help her but she quickly snapped at me saying...

'Please Mr Kapoor!!! I can manage.. this doesn't come in the contract of my job opportunity with Gaya's'

I clenched my fist!!!

Her anger uffff!!!

I still didn't budge and carried her luggage while she looked at me with her big button like eyes ...