Epilogue - Part 1 - Was!!! Is!! Always... yours❤️

Ishaani's POV:

It's been entire 24 hours that now he is away from my sight...

Although he has called 6 times till now 😂

I wonder what he's going to work in Spain.

Here we are prepping for Heli's wedding shopping in Jaipur.

We reached Jaipur an hour ago...

I had an unexpected royal welcome at Nanasa's place ❤️

I was been immensely blessed by Nanasa and Heli's parents ❤️

Dharitri Maasi infact took me to Dev's room and offered me a beautiful neck piece and asked me to wear it sometime. She said it was extremely dear to Dev's Mom ... It seems Gayatri ma had kept it specially for Dev's wife. It was Dev's Nanisa's necklace...

So I'm the third generation wearing this beauty ❤️

I smiled and took blessings from Dharitri Maasi...

Daadi was going to make Media announcement about my and Dev's wedding after Heli's wedding as there was already enough media hustle trying to get a glimpse of this royal wedding but both Heli and Tanmay Bhai wanted this to be kept as private as possible. Already my broken engagement with Rehaan made rounds although Daadi tried to cover it up best saying these were only rumours and it was a private party. But because of one stupid statement from Rehaan the storm began again.

Although Daadi and Dev's dad threatened him to Shutup he ended up saying 'Ask Dev Kapoor why that party was organised!!!'

Ofcourse he didn't tell it all but he had shot the arrow which Kapoor's were trying to dodge 🤷 atleast till Heli's wedding.

But my life's entertainment factor my relatives they never Shutup!

Now there were gossips everywhere about how I stay at Kapoor's guest house, how I accepted offer back in Gaya's. Although no one spoke up on my face the hush hush gossips always reached my ears.

Such that one day Isha and Tan were pissed off and were about to give it back while I asked them to wait for Daadi's official announcement. Dev already did the blunder to announce it to our office but that's his staff...his fear shuts them up 🙄 these aunties never feared anyone 😂 not even god I guess.

But I was least bothered because this time they were linking me up with my favourite man ❤️

My man ❤️

My husband

Little did they know he was officially married to me😂🤭

***

Everywhere there were decorations, preparations and hustle bustle...

Although Haldi, Mehendi Sangeet functions was again at the Viratnagar palace. But wedding was at Nanasa's home... Jaipur Palace. Yes the same where we had Heli's engagement.