Chapter 27

Ming's pov:

"Ming you can go read some books in the reading room. I need to prepare some things." P'pha said after we finished eating breakfast rhe next day.

I blinked profusely.

"Oh come on no questioning. You'll find out what it is later. For now reading room." He pouted.

I chuckled.

"Khrab p'." I said getting off the chair.

"I'll come get you when it's done. And don't come out until i come get you ok?" He smiled.

I smiled back and nodded.

I went to the reading room and took a few books before sitting on the couch with them. 

I was completely immersed in the books not too long after. 

I looked at the time after reading three books. 

10:00 am. 

It's been two hours. 

He still didn't come. 

I wonder what he's doing. 

I was dying of curiosity but decided to wait till he comes and not go out and ruin his plans. 

I had just finished reading the fifth book when the door opened and he came in. 

I smiled widely. 

"Come on." He smiled. 

I quickly put the books back on the shelves and followed him out. 

We went downstairs and into the kitchen. 

I blinked profusely. 

The island top was completely full with different ingredients for desserts and other things. 

"It's been a while since i baked or made anything sweet. How about we make some things together?" He looked at me. 

I smiled widely nodded excitedly. 

He chuckled. 

"So on the lists of things sweet things we can make, we have chocolate fudge, blueberry, raspberry, chocolate or oreo parfait, blueberry, raspberry, oreo or chocolate cheesecake, donuts, blueberry, oreo or chocolate muffins, red velvet cake and macaroons. Which ones do you want to make?" He asked while rolling up his sleeves. 

I thought deeply. 

They all sound really good so choosing between them was really hard. 

"We can make two of them today. We can make more tomorrow." He added. 

"Ummmm..... Raspberry parfait and red velvet cake." I said after a few minutes. 

"And since we can't have only sweet things, we also need something salty. On the options we have pretzels, potato chips, chicken nuggets, chicken burgers, popcorn and onion rings." He said. 

"Ummm...." I frowned deeply. 

"We can make the others tomorrow. We have a lot of time an i have all the ingredients. But we can't make them all at once can we?" He chuckled. 

I nodded.

"Chicken nuggets and pretzels." I said after a few minutes. 

"Ok then let's start. Come on." He smiled. 

I nodded and helped him arrange the ingredients before starting on making them. 

We first made the raspberry parfait and then baked the red velvet cake.