Chapter 29

Beam's pov:

"Ok. Now i need to figure out how I'm going to tell him." I paced around my room.

Forth looks upto his father more than anyone else. He won't tolerate even a single word against him.

"Should i call his mom?" I muttered under my breath.

I took my phone and dialed her number after contemplating for a few minutes.

"Hi Beam. It's rare for you to call me." Her excited voice came from the other end.

"Hey mom. Umm.... I have something i need to talk to you about." I said hesitantly.

A few seconds of silence.

"Is it something serious?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I'm in the area. You're in your dorm right?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Ok. See you."

She hung up.

I got cleaned up and cleaned my room a bit as well.

Just as i had finished, there was a knock on the door.

I went and opened it.

His mom was standing there.

I opened the door wider and let her in.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked after we sat down.

"Have you heard about Dan and Ava Daichapanya?" I asked.

She froze.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Forth is Dan Daichapanya's biological son isn't he?"

She pursed her lips.

"How do you know this?"

"He and his wife were arguing about it a few years ago. Their son overhead them."

She frowned.

"The five year old?"

I scoffed and shook my head.

"They have another son. He's 18. They abandoned him on the streets and went to America 6 years ago."

She blinked.

"And?"

"His name is Mingkwan. He lives with Pha. My bestfriend. They are childhood friends so he took him in when he found him."

She slowly nodded.

"So he told your bestfriend Pha and Pha told you?"

I nodded.

"I know your current husband is his rightful father since he's the one who cared for him and raised him with you. And that bastard doesn't even deserve to be called a father anyway."

"Where are you going with this?" She frowned.

"Ming wants an older brother."

She blinked.

"I know we can take care of him and act like his older brothers but i think you would know the difference when they are blood related."

"So he wants him to accept him as his brother and that bastard as his father?" She frowned.

"No. Like i said they abandoned him on the streets 6 years ago. Why would he want him to accept that guy as his father?"

"He just wants an older brother. Nothing more. No one needs to change their name or anything." I added.