cont. 16th of November, 2020

I keep seeing you listen to songs that would reinforce your beliefs.

That you don't love me anymore.

That your doubts were valid enough to understand the complications of love and life.

I don't know. If you didn't love me, it wouldn't be that hard to move on with a flick of your finger, didn't it? I guess it's okay. Discover yourself. Be at peace with your emotions. Because as much as I am a mess, I knew one thing.

I love you, and that will be my source of strength.

It doesn't matter who, when or where we love something. Or someone. I personally think that it matters more that it's leading you somewhere. Love that would lead to your change, positively. Love that would make you grow. Love that would lead you down the road of enlightenment. Love that would lead you to inner peace.

Maybe now I need some time to readjust. Maybe I need some time to reconsider myself as my top priority, and maybe it looks like I am never going to recover.

But I will.

You're probably just as messy as I am, but the thing is, I inflicted you with my messiness, while you kept it all inside yourself.

It's okay. You'll be at peace, you'll be free from that shackle. Gosh, you're so weird. Maybe that's why I like you so much. You're like the ocean; unknown, deeply complicated, mysterious, intimidating.

Maybe I keep guessing what you felt, and you hated it. Maybe you never wanted anyone to sail against the currents, and maybe I made a mistake by thinking that was what I should've done. But I charted the maps, and you were just as lost as I was. We found each other, except we never found our way out.

But it's okay. I hope Allah will guide you. And you'll be happy. And I'll be able to accept that you won't be with me.