15th of November, 2020

I always think about nature. About how the Sun fell in love with the Moon, and he's been chasing her forever. About the trees, the mountains, the valleys, the sea and the sky. But I've been thinking about the unseen; the wind.

I was wondering about the 1212 days of us. How our winds were aligned, flowing towards the same direction for quite some time. Sure, I wouldn't lie and say it was always like that; we had our change of directions and convictions. We loved each other, and our winds were intertwined.

I accept things as how it is. Our winds are no longer aligned, you're flowing and fading away from me, and me, from you. Your scent is fading away, and my keepsake of our memories is safe with me. I know that sometimes, I'll feel your gust on my face and my skin, and it might turn into a cold embrace. At times it would be a warm, fresh breeze and I might cry because it reminds me of the winds at the beach in summertime.

But I'll be okay. I'll dance with the wind, because I love you. And my love for you doesn't end here, just because you won't choose me. Because I am reminded of you in every elements of nature I see. Every breath I take, I am reminded of you. But not in a hurtful way anymore. In a good way.

It doesn't feel like a tempest, nor a hurricane anymore.

Don't worry, goddess.

I'll dance with the wind.