21 | GET WASTED TONIGHT

Click ⭐ to vote

════════════════════════

Iris

Knowing small mistakes in the back of my mind, Juliet and I bow down to the audience. When I look into the crowd, the first face I see is Noah's and gosh, he is smiling widely.

To be honest, I didn't know he would be here but when I first came on the stage and saw him, I couldn't be any happier. I don't know why and I don't care about any reasons. I am just happy to see him.

Now, I see my friends and Daisy. All of them are cheering loudly as if we have won the competition already.

Daisy mouths to me, "I love you, Doraemi."

I smile, widely, in reply, and go back backstage with Juliet.

"Fired the whole world up!" Keisuke says, crashing us into a hug. Justin laughs, before joining in.

"We did it!" I breathe out, hugging him back.

"You both fucking killed it out there!" Justin says, grinning, before pulling away from us and kissing Juliet.

"And the PDA continues." Keisuke makes a tsk sound.

"Never gonna end, I think," I say, smiling. I let out a breath of relief.

"How was yours?" I ask Keisuke, stopping him to jump.

Since no one of us was allowed to watch any of the dances until we looked 'amazing performance' amazing, I missed Kei's solo—stupid foundation and concealer.

As if they are not the same thing. They are the same thing, okay? I don't care what people say.

"Hey, it's okay," Kei says, smiling. "It was good, some mistakes but I was all good."

"Good?" I ask, crossing my arms. "We need the videos so that we can work more when preparing for nationals."

"Of course." Kei also crosses his arms. "And we need to decide the routines, like on Monday. You know that, right?"

"Yup. Julio needs our input this time, he said it."

"Aw, look at you both!" Juliet coos, smiling. "We are here in a tense situation with the bitch's team glaring at us and you are discussing our next dance..."

"What Julie means is focus on the present," Justin says, kissing her forehead. "But she ain't wrong about the bitch part."

I turn my head to look at the blonde fake beauty and her set of servile, glaring at us. Josephine Lance is one of the best dancers I have ever seen, not that I am going to say it to her face. As a dancer, I have great respect for her but, personally, I really hate – no, despise her. She just never knows when to stop her ill practices for winning and damn, the fake sweetness that she owns wraps people around her.

"I hope she doesn't attempt to sabotage the scores otherwise I will cut off those big bo—"

"Kei," Justin, Juliet, and I say, together.

"What? Remember in regionals she made Iris and me fall in those long staircases?" Keisuke looks at us, incredulously.

"Kei, we are not like her and we are never going to be. Also, remember that she did get disqualified after the video was seen." Justin says, keeping a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Right but really I am serious."

I shake my head, saying, "I am gonna change."

"Come back soon for the result, okay?" Keisuke tells me as I back away from them.