pillar man celebrate Christmas with their s/o

Kars

-He was the least interested in any silly human tradition because of how dumb they seem

-However since you asked him to join you in celebrating Christmas, he held his tongue.

-When decorating he will help you put the lights on the roof and decorate anything that is too high for you to reach.

-When you told him about Santa, he was very skeptic about old Saint Nick.

-He is very against some old man coming to your house to bring you gift.

Wamuu

-he is honored that you wanted to spend Christmas with him.anything you ask him to do he will do it in a heart beat. 

-I wouldn't recommend leaving him to wrap presents because the only thing that would be wrapped is him

-Decorating the tree would be the most fun because he is very tall so you wouldn't need a chair or ladder

-The perfect cuddle buddy for relaxing in front of the fire

Esidisi

-he came to you telling you that he was interested in spending Christmas with you

-He will let you bake cookies on his chest if you ask nicely ( or even if you don't ask )

-since it is mostly cold through out December, he is the perfect being to cuddle with on those extra cold nights.

-He will even let you introduce him to Christmas movies, which he seems to like.

His favorite being the really old time ones.

-Always has the fire place going just in case that guy wanted to make an appearance.

  Santana

-He saw it as a way to study you

-however he is glad that you asked him spend Christmas with you.

-He is a great help with any task you give him.

-He is a machine at wrapping gifts

-Those corners be so crisp it almost makes you not want to tear the paper

-He doesn't understand why you are so bad at it, but he learned that all human have their strengths and weakness.....

-even if your weakness is something so simple a child could do he still loves you.