Wamuu x chubby reader lemon*Perfect*

You groaned as you threw another outfit on the carpet

You groaned as you threw another outfit on the carpet. You have been going through clothes for what seemed like hours and nothing looked good on you. Your clothes were either too tight or to loose which drove you crazy. Most pants were too tight on your legs and butt leaving you unable to been over without ripping your pants and some of your favorite shirts were too tight on your boobs which had drawn too much unwanted attention making you very uncomfortable and self-conscious.

 You don't have many friend because you are kinda a introvert and you don't like going to many places. Today was different, today you wanted to go to the movies to see a new horror movie with your brother but he turned you down to go with his girlfriend (asshole). So instead of just going to the movies by yourself, you decided to go to a coffee shop near by, by the next outfit you tried on did nothing.

You threw the clothes angrily across the room not knowing that a certain pillar men was watching you from the doorway. "Why are you throwing clothes little one?" He asked as he picked up the mountain of clothes you had scattered across the floor and put them near a corner. "Wamuu can I start working at with you?" You asked making him raise him raise his eyebrow.

"Why,all of a certain?" He asked

You looked down at yourself and poked your stomach. "I need to lose some weight." He sighed as he walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your soft waist. "Is this about your clothes again? I can always get you some that fit." he said looking do at your figure.

He never understood why were so hard on yourself. He always praised your body and soft and smooth you are. You are always a goddess in his eyes.

"N-no Wamuu, I need to lose some weight, I'm fat enough." You said looking down ashamed of yourself.

"I've seen some fat humans in my time and your are far from it. Yes you have more skin than some girls in this era, but more skin means I can love you more," He said kissing your forehead. "I can kiss you more," He said picking you up and dropping you on the bed and climbing on top of you. " And the more I can please my goddess til she's shaking." He whispered in your ear because kissing your neck.

"Wamuu what are you doing?" You shuddered as he worked you out of your bra, the cool air hardening your nipples. "I'm making sure you understand that you are perfect." He said as he tweaked your nipples as he kissed your plumped lips. As you worked you hands to his pants, he took both of your hands and put them above your head. 

"I'm pleasuring you. Not the other way around." He said as he held both of your wrist with one hand as he slid your panties down. "W-wamuu... you don't need-ahhh!" Your sentence was interrupted by Wamuu rubbing your clit as he looked straight into your eyes watching your reaction, making sure your comfortable.

"Let me pleasure you my goddess." He said as he kissed you down your neck right to your already soaking center. He kissed your clit before he through your legs over his shoulder as he started to suck on clit fiercely. You squeezed your thighs around his neck as the pleasure was starting to build. Having your thighs wrapped around his neck forcing him closer to your intoxicating scent was heaven to him.He loved the way you squeeze your soft thighs around him pulling him closer into your soaking pussy making him lap up more of your juices . 

"Ahhhh...s-o good." You moaned as you arched your back from the bed filling the pit in your stomach ready to explode,but before you could have your blissful end he pulled away from you. You whined as you tried to grind yourself against his mouth, but he lifted his head (to the best of his ability) away from you. "I know you're eager, but be patient little one." He said as he pushed a finger into you making you throw your head back as you struggled against his grip on your wrist as. He pulled his finger back slowly before ramming it back in. The pleasure was too intense for you. You could barely keep your breath as he fingered you faster. "Please Wamuu...I need to cum please." You begged as you felt yourself getting closer to your climax. He smirked as he put another finger into you making you cum hard on his fingers. He pulled his two glistening fingers out of you.

" You came so hard kitten. And so much." He said as he licked his two fingers clean making you blush. He released his grip he had on your wrists and removed your legs from his shoulders. Before he could process it you jumped on him, making him fall back on the bed with you on top of him. He looked at you in shocked as you smirked down at him. "You said you wanted to pleasure me right? Well, your goddess still needs to be pleasure Wamuu." You undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Even though you both have done this many times already, his size still surprises you. Wamuu picked you up and a lined you with his dick.

 "As you wish my goddess." He slowly lowered you on his cock, his size already touching your cervix. You placed your hands on his chest as you started to grind on him. " You never cease to amaze me. No one has ever taken me fully. You were made for me." He said as he put his hands on your hips bringing you up slowly before slamming you down on him. "You are beautiful my goddess." He complimented you as he brought you back down on his cock making you throw your head back moaning.

"You're t-too big!" You moaned trying to match his speed but of course it was no match.

He smirked looking at your bouncing figure, "And you love it." He sat up with you still in his lap and started to ram you down to his hilt. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you moaned into his chest. He held you closer to his chest as he continue to pound into you. "Your body is soft. Like a soft kitten." He said as he held your hips tighter quickly reaching is end. You were unable to respond to him as the pleasure you were getting was too intense.

You clawed his neck and shoulders as your eyes rolled back. Finally your climax reached you followed by Wamuu who groaned into your ear as his ropes of cum filled you to the brim and then some. You felt your stomach harden a little bit with all of Wammu's cum. He slowly lifted you off of his cock making some of his cum leaking out of you onto your inner thigh. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he started to walk to the bathroom to clean you both up. "Do you believe your body is beautiful now or do we have to go again?" He asked as he sat you the stone seat near the tub as he started to fix the bath water.

"I believe it!" You blushed not thinking you could go another round. He chuckled as he turned back to you and kissed you."I love you, little one." I smiled as I hugged him. "I love you too.