Giving and receiving

Kars

Receiving: even though he loves you enough to call you his mate, he is still above you in all ways. So before you can get a lick of pleasure for yourself, you will have to please him first. There might be some rare times where he will give you pleasure before him, but those are very rare.

Esidisi

-Giving: he likes to give you pleasure first. Not only became you are his mate, but because he likes to overstimulate you until you are a crying and withering mess. Sometimes you prefer to pleasure him first because he is less likely to overstimulate you too badly. Sometimes he might not even pleasure you himself, most of the time he will just tie you down and leave a vibrator in you and leave you there for a few hours.

Wamuu

-Giving: Unlike Esidsi he doesn't do it just to see you scream his name. He likes to give you pleasure first because you are his queen (simp alert). Because he is a giant and I'm sure he dick his big. He will spend the most time preparing you to take him fully. He would not be able to get any pleasure himself if you were hurting.

Santana

-Receiving: The only reason he is more concerned with his pleasure first is because this is a new feeling for him. He has never felt anything so powerful and intense before that wasn't physical pain. So for the first few times, he will want you to pleasure him first. However, after those few times, he will go to give.