Santana A-Z *NSFW*

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

After you two are done,he will just cuddle you not bothering to pull out. If you want to take a shower, then he will carry you to the bathroom and wash you himself.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He likes his hands body because of how well he can get you to react when he shoves a finger into you.He's favorite part about he s/o he mostly their softer parts such as their breasts, thighs, and butt because he loves grabbing them when he fucks you senseless.He also likes your face because of the lewd expressions you make.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He only cums in you because loves the way his seed leaks out of you, but he also loves to cum in your mouth.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He actually doesn't have any dirty secrets. If he wants to try something he will go to you and tell you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Since he is 12,000 years old and really doesn't like to be around anyone that much, I can imagine that he is either a virgin or not that experienced.But don't worry after a books and videos, he is a pro.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He loves any position that lets him see your face

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He is very serious in the moment. ( plus I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know how to start a joke to save his life)

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's isn't groomed well, but it's not entirely to bad. The carpets don't match the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

When he really wants to fuck you. He will bring you gifts until you let him have his way with you.

J = Jack off (masturbation )

He doesn't do it very often since he has you, but if you don't want to do it because of whatever reason, he will find a empty place where he can get off.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He likes to put things in you like small balls or any fruit, to see you push it out. L = Location (favorite places to do the do)He'll do it anywhere and everywhere without a single care in the world

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

He gets the most turned on when he sees you in tight clothes and when you kiss you his neck and chest.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Absolutely nothing that causes you too much pain.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He enjoys giving, because he thinks you taste really good.He also loves it when you wrap your legs around his head, slightly suffocating him.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He will go slow at first, but eventually he'll just pick you up and fucked you senseless.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He loves quickies since both of you are very busy, so get use to him pulling you into a closet for a few minutes.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He doesn't care who see you two going at it. S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)Even though he sleeps a lot, he can go up to 3 round on a good day ( he doesn't want to get on your nerves). Each round might last 40 mins or more depending on his mood.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He has toys to experiment on you, to see what your reaction will be.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He is too impatient to tease you. He likes to get to the main course as soon as possible.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He isn't very vocal in bed, but if you do really do good he might grunt out your name.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Some days after Kars makes him upset, Santana will find you and lay on your chest pouting. You will have to rub his horns and hair to calm him down

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's 10 inches when he is not hard, but when he is, he's a good 11 inch and very thick. He has a perfect mushroom head. The body is a little bigger than the head.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Pillar men sex drives are pretty high. So if you indulge him, you might do it three times a day, every day.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He'll fall asleep after he knows he has you well protected.