Kars x Wamuu *Headcannon*

Though there is a MAJOR age difference, these two love each other very much

Though there is a MAJOR age difference, these two love each other very much.Sometimes when the two are just lazing around Kars would tell Wamuu stories of when he was a baby. He would tell Wamuu about how he would make Esidisi cry because he always wanted Kars to hold to him all the time. It got so bad on time that Wamuu drilled a hole into Esidisi's cheek with his horn because he was holding him while Kars went hunting.

When Kars came back he saw both of them crying on the floor making him sigh in annoyance. Wamuu would blush when Kars tells him stories about his youth. Kars always tells him how cute he was then and how handsome he is now.Though their personalities differ, they also complete each other.When Kars is busy on the mask or just doing something else, Wamuu will go out and hunt a large game for him to eat later and he would bring the head back to Kars as a trophy.Likewise, when Wamuu is training or meditating, Kars will give him something to eat while reminding him that even trained and disciplined have to eat something or they will wither away. Esidisi would sometimes tease Wamuu, saying that Kars never liked any girls in their tribe, and it still surprises him that Kars fell for him. 

He then would start asking Wamuu who's dominate in bed not knowing that Kars was in the shadows watching.Even if Wamuu told Kars that Esidisi meant no harm, it wouldn't matter because Esidisi would NEVER do it again.Before it was time for them to slumber, these to made more love than they had in 100 years not just because they loved it each, but because they didn't know if they would ever wake up at the same time. If they didn't wake up together? Would they slowly forget about each other or would they try and make the other wake up? 

The questions were were endless.After they woke up and left the underground base, they found an abandoned building where they could be alone together before they went look for the red stone. Kars always talks about how their life would be after they became the perfect lifeform...but life had other plans. When Jojo defeat Wamuu, a part of Kars died. He had no one left. Once again he was alone.When he was battling Jojo, a little part of him hope that Jojo would kill him so he could be reunited with him lover,but no he was blasted into space. He wishes for death or revenge everyday in space. Which ever one comes first he will take.