Santana x smol gf *headcannon*

Being a small human with a boyfriend has its ups and downs

Being a small human with a boyfriend has its ups and downs. It can even be more bizarre if your boyfriend is extremely tall and muscular pillar men.Having Santana as your boyfriend is certainly an experience.The first time Santana meet you, you were volunteering at the science lab they kept all the pillar men in.You were the first person he talked to without degrading them in some way. He loved your clumsy and upbeat personality when he talked to you. You both talked until a guard told you it was time for you to go home for the day as he pulled you away kinda forcefully from the young pillar men.

He didn't like that one bit, Kars knew Santana grew close to you so he said he could l keep you because he saw it as an experiment to see if human females have evolved over the thousands of years they have slumbered.This is when they made their move. As the guard was sending you on your way, they were able to get out of their enclosure. Before you could get out the building you were picked up by him and asked where you lived.

This is when you guys relationship really got off. After all five of you made it to your house you told them you only had four bed rooms. Since Kars knew Santana liked you, he said that Santana can sleep with you while him, Esidisi, and Kars got the other rooms.Before you could object, Santana pulled you into the direction of your room. When you asked him how did he know which room was yours, he told you he followed your sent.As you guys walked in your room, he picked you up and sat on the bed with you in his lap.

 He looked down at your small form as blushed started to creep onto your face. "What are you do-mmh?!" He put his hands on your face and started pinching your cheeks. As you tried to stop him, he continued to mess with you as he called you a "bunny" because your so small and had chubby cheeks. You tried again to get off him, but he wrapped his rib blades around you so you couldn't go anywhere. The only thing you could do now was sit still and let it happen.

Luckily, it didn't last for to long. After about 30 mins of squishing your cheeks, he finally let you go, when he was your your shelf with your step stool. He stood up going over to it, to look at all you have up there."Do you see something that you like?" You asked as you walked over to him ."Why do you have such a tall shelf if you can't reach the top? It's pointless." He said easily reaching your stuff on the top shelf getting one of your favorite books that you have read countless of times.Avoiding the statement you asked him if he wanted you to read him the book. 

He thought about for a second before he handed you the book and took a sit on your plush rug pulling you into his lap.As you two were reading the others came in to listen to you read. Santana held you closer as the other sat around you. The story was starting to pick up as the hours started grew longer. Somewhere between chapter 2 and 3 you feel asleep in his arms. They marked where you stopped and called it a night. Santana carefully picked you up and put you on your bed. He covered you with a blanket as he got in on the other side and held you close to him.He did despise humans, but he could make a small exception .