Yandere Kars x reincarnated s/o

Even though Kars is a calculated genius that doesn't concern himself with anyone especially humans that don't know anything about the red stone, he wasn't always like that

Even though Kars is a calculated genius that doesn't concern himself with anyone especially humans that don't know anything about the red stone, he wasn't always like that. Before this slumber he had a human lover who would do anything and everything for him even if he deems it not necessary. She was also the only one beside Esidisi that didn't think his masks were a joke. In fact, she would help gather bones from the deceased and bring them to Kars so he can make the masks. 
But sadly your luck ran out, when you were getting some more bones from graves some villagers found you and stoned you to death. Kars knew something was wrong. You were never this late before. Worried, he went to look for you to make sure you were okay, but what he found was shocking. There you were black and blue with dents of over your face. It tried the mask on you to bring you back, but it didn't work. No matter how many times he put it on you, you still didn't respond. 

Enraged he went to your village and slaughtered every man, child, and female. When he went to retrieve your body, he decided to bury you on the cliff where you to had shared many private moments together. It provided as a memory and it was no where close to humans. As he laid you down in your eternal rest, he cried and vowed that he will prefect the mask and never love anyone else again. This however changed when he saw you. 

Those eyes. Just as he remembered them, icy grey with specks of green and hazel. He remembered staring into those eyes for hours on end. How their loving gaze seem to make everything better. He had to get you back. You were his little jewel and you were going to stay his forever. You were a physician for the speedwagon foundation who was put in charge of making sure Jojo and Caesar came back alive. 

Most of the you were able to heal them up for the next fight,but this one was different.....way different. You have heard about the Pillar men and what they did to you cousin, Mark. So of course you made sure Jojo and caesar trained extra hard so they could beat them. On your way to the temple where the pillar men residue, you didn't notice Kars admiring you from a tree. He watch your curvy figure sway as you walked and how you spoke softly to the two boys as they argued about whatever. You looked just like her. Just like his past lover. 

There was no doubt about it, you were his reincarnated lover. He couldn't wait to get you back. Just imaging you round with his child makes him more impatient that ever. He will get you today and there is no way to get out of this one. When you arrived at the temple Wamuu and Esidisi were already out side waiting for you guys. You leaned against a boulder a little ways from them so you wouldn't get caught in any cross fire as you watched the fight. 

It seems you underestimated the pillar men just a tad. They were a little bit stronger and faster than your boys, but you still had faith in them. You were so caught up in the fight you didn't hear Kars walking behind you until you saw another shadow on the ground coming closer and closer. When you turned around you came face to torso with the pillar man. As you looked up at him your heart started to beat fast as fighter or flight kicked in. 

So of course you tried to pull a jojo but it didn't work. As soon as you took to steps he grabbed you and yanked you back to him. "Let me go,Kars!" You shouted as you struggled to get out of his iron grip he had on your waist. "Now, now calm down my jewel." he purred into your ear bringing you closer to him only for you to kick at him. "Stop the meaningless attack jewel. You don't want jojo and the bubble user to get hurt do you?" He mocked as you snapped your head to the side to see both of your boys on the ground bleeding and not moving. "You could save them if you become my bride." He said making your face go pale. 

"Why would I ever marry you? I hate you!" You yelled at him as you began to struggle again only making him smirk. "So you want your little human friends to die then, it that what I'm hearing?" He said as Wammu walked over to the two harmon user. "Waitt! Fine I'm do it. Just let them go please." You begged as Kars kissed your forehead. "Good choice my jewel." He said before he pinched the back of your neck making you pass out. 

He cradled you in his arms before jumping into the air. He has to found a new home you all to be in and this time you are not getting away.When you woke up from your slumber, you were surrounded by expensive items and jewels and a little tiger cub who was sleeping on a plush bed near the massive bed you were in. Kars informed you on the rules he has set for you until you accept him as your mate or you just learn to behave, which every comes first. 

Kars never yells at you and he treats you with the upmost respect. After all you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. If you are good he will give you anything your heart desire which isn't a lot because you don't talk or look at him a lot. In fact you may only say three or four words to him a week. No amount of coaxing will get you talking to him. When he is in the present of the other two pillar men, he will have you seating on his lap or leg to show them that you are his and his only. 

You never get a chance to talk to the other pillar men offend but when you do they show you a lot of respect. Esidisi will ask about your day and maybe even crack a joke or two and wamuu just tells you much of a queen you will be in the future. You've been here for two months and hope that jojo and caesar are doing fine, but what you don't know is that Kars killed them both when he knocked you out. No one will save you now. You are his mate, his lover, his jewel.