Pillar men x pregnant s/o with big chest *Breast Pains*

Since you are his s/o and 8 month pregnant, If you tell him that your having breast pains he will stop whatever he's doing to help you in any way possible

Since you are his s/o and 8 month pregnant, If you tell him that your having breast pains he will stop whatever he's doing to help you in any way possible.Normally you would deal with this on your own, but he has always been able to help you with anything else that would bring you discomfort, so this should be any different, right?Wrong.

 When you asked him if he could massage your boobs for he. His face turned fifty shades of red, but seeing you in pain made him pull himself together and do as you requested.He will sit you in his lap as you untied the cloth that was wrapped tightly around you to make sure it doesn't come undone.When it was off and on the floor beside you, Wamuu getting started kneading and massaging your breasts making you sigh and sink further into his chest.

He will summon some cool wind to help with the process too.You both your hands on your swollen stomach as you felt the baby kick a little too rough.

"Is our little warrior active again?" He asked as he continued to knead your tender breasts. You nodded as he put his hand on your stomach only to get kick hard. You whined a little at the impact.

"Settled down little warrior. Your kicks are fierce, but now it not the time to show off your power."It seemed like whenever Wamuu was near by the babe in your belly would get very active and it was up to him to calm the babe down.You signed as the baby finally settled down. You turned your head to kiss him on the cheek. "We're going to have an amazing family."

When you told  him that you're having breast pain, he'll pick you up and carry you to the bedroom that you two share, to take care of you in privacy

When you told him that you're having breast pain, he'll pick you up and carry you to the bedroom that you two share, to take care of you in privacy.This isn't the first time you complained about your breasts hurting and it won't be the last time either.

You are six months pregnant and it was a living hell! Between mood swings, eating a lot, and everything hurting, you were ready for this little titian to come out.As you two were a few feet from the door, he put you down to walk. He believes that you should still get some sort of exercise, but don't worry he is very patient with you since you are carrying his heir.He will slowly walk with you as you waddle down the hall way.

 Both of you talked about your future and what gender your child. Well he did most of the talking because you were too focused on not running out of breath as you tried to keep up him even though he was going slow.When your feet started to get unbearably uncomfortable you two were at the door.Before you could step inside, he picked you up and carried you to the push bed. Kars sat you on his lap and pulled down your top freeing your over sore breasts.

He gently rubbed them in a circular motion as he pinched your nipples causing you to hiss at the feeling at first but as soon as it came it went.The way his cold hands felt on your hot breasts made you mewl and move closer to him.

" Does this feel better, my queen?" He said moving one hand to rub your swollen stomach

"Much better..." You muttered as you started to drift off to sleep.You heard him chuckle as he adjusted you in his lap and continued his job.

Hearing the pitter-patter of your feet made him open his door to see a tired looking s/o

"I thought I told you to stay put, little flame." He said as picked you up sitting you on his lap.You were 9 months pregnant and would be ready any day now he wants you to stay in his room til the baby was born so he could keep an eye on you.

You told him the reason you were here and not fast asleep and he was happy to help. He untied your cloth and got to work.The way his warm hands feel on your sore breasts make you melt and you sigh happily as the babe in your stomach kicked a little bit. You lazily rubbed your stomach trying to soothe the active baby doing flips in you.

Esidisi noticed you discomfort and put one of his warm hand on your stomach soothing the baby for you while the other still rubbed your breast.You could already tell that your child was going to be a daddy's babe, but you weren't complaining.The baby chilled out as soon as his hand made contact with your stomach.

"Our child is going to be perfect." He said kissing your neck."I know they are." You said as he continued to soothe you and your baby.

" You said as he continued to soothe you and your baby

Lets be honest, Santana loves your soft breast.So if you ever tell him that you are sore, he will be more than happy to help you with your problem.

He'll kiss your neck and stomach before he moves to your breasts trying to soothe you and get you into a mood.He's not as good as massages like the others, but he tries really hard and that makes your heart skip a beat.If something he's doing doesn't feel right, let him know right then and there. 

The last thing he wants to do he hurt you and put you under more stress than you already are.

"You are prefect, mate." He said as he kneaded you breast as you laid back on him.You hummed as you turned your head and planted a kiss on his jaw.Both of you sat in comfortable silence as he continued to massage your tired form.