Yandere Kars A-Z *NSFW*

for anime_maniac_

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

After he finally decided to give you a break from the brutal session, depending on how he feels, he will pick up your sore body and go to the bathroom to wash you off and praise you for keeping up with him and not blacking out this time. After this, he will get you anything you want to eat as he massages you a bit.

However if you have been bad, he will just just take towel and wipe you up. Then if he thinks you earned it, he will cuddle with you. If he doesn't think you deserve, then he will just leave the room or start of some work. 

  B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Kars finds his body to be perfect the way it is, but if he had to pick a favorite part it would be his teeth because of how you scream and struggle against him when he sunk his teeth into you. He's favorite part about he s/o he mostly their neck because it is the easiest place for him to get blood (if you are not putting up a fight)

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He loves to cum in you (even though you don't want him to) because he wants to start a family with you (even when you don't want nothing to do with him) He also loves to cum in your mouth so he could see your teary eyes and his semen leaking from the corner of your mouth. However I would try to keep all his seed inside of you, or he would keep filling you until you learn to keep it in.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He doesn't have any, because whatever if wants to do to you he will do.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Since he is oldest and can be very charming when he wants something. We all know for a fact that Kars as fucked a lot of people in his life.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He loves to take you in mating press because he likes the power he has over you.And he likes cow girl because he is a power bottom

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He is very serious unless he is teasing you and making you beg

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's is groomed, not a hair out of placed. The carpets do match the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Since he is very good looking and charming, it doesn't take much to make you blush.He can be very romantic if he wants to be.

J = Jack off (masturbation )

He doesn't have to since he has you.He only does it when he is teasing you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He is into knife play and over stimulation

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He'll do it anywhere

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

He gets the most turned on when he sees you in tight clothes and when you kiss you his neck and chest.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He is willing to try anything once and if he thinks it is too much or too harmful he will not do it.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He enjoys receiving, because he is a king after all. He will please you if you beg for it hard enough.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

It all depends on you. He will go slow at first and careful if you have been his good little mate, but if you have been bad, then may god have mercy on you. He is know to break beds when he goes fast and hard. So just know that you will have some bruises on you after it's all done.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He has all the time in the world so he doesn't have to do quickies. No one can force him to do something he doesn't want to do and if someone tries to challenge him, he will kill them and go back to fucking you.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He fears no risk. He will fuck you anywhere and everywhere. No matter if you are comfortable with it or not.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can go all the time, everyday if he wanted to. However he won't because he doesn't want to break you.....not yet anyways.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He'll has a vibrating dildo and a jack rabbit vibrator that he only uses on you if you tried to escape and he can't punish you right then and there. He will have one in both holes and leaves you tied up in there for hours with the setting on high. P.S. he doesn't gagged you, because he wants to hear you from where ever he is.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

.....Come on......this is Kars we're taking about. Of course he teases you endlessly.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

The only time he is vocal in bed is when he is taunting and teasing you, if you are being really good, then he might praise you, but those are very rare.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Kars had been calling you the past few minutes so he went to look for you. What he didn't except for him to walk into the room you shared and see you pleasuring yourself. Let's just say that you didn't go unsatisfied that night.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's 9 inches when he is not hard, but when he is, he's a good 11 inch and very thick. He has a perfect mushroom head, but it is a little smaller than the rest of him. He has a vein on the underside and side of his cock.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

His sex drive is really high, but he doesn't give in to it all the time. You are his little mate and he doesn't want to break you so soon. However, if you have been bad or tried to escape then he will show no mercy. Depending on what you did he might go a little easy on you, or fucking you for hours and days on end,but that can all change in a flick of a wrist.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He only sleeps when he knows that you are really sleeping and not faking it. Even when he is sleeping, he is not all the sleep. He is still conscious about everything that happens in the room. And don't think about trying to escape. He always has an arm wrapped around you preventing leaving unless he decides or tells you to leave.