Santana x Tiny GF *short story*

Reader pov

Reader pov

"Santana, get up." I said kissing his cheek repeatedly trying to get him up so I could go to the bathroom. I don't know how, but every time we go to bed i end up on top of him or under him...and right now I'm under him with him snoring softly on top of me. I tried to wiggle from under him, but he just grunted and wrapped his arms around me, trapping me more under his heavy body. "Santana." I said louder as it was getting harder to breath.

He opened his eyes and lifted himself on his elbows staring down at me. "What?" He grumbled kissing my nose.

"I need to get up."

"Why?"

"I need to go to the bathroom." He grunted and moved to the side letting me get out the bed. Today was a chill day. I don't have to go to work and Santana's "Masters" gave him a break today, so we have nothing to do today, but introduce Santana to some human food. After I did all my stuff, I exited my room and went to my kitchen to start making breakfast.

Nala, my cat rubbed her head on my leg as I started to gather the items I needed. I almost had everything I needed, but the pancake batter that was on the top shelf. I looked around trying to find a chair, but I let my brother borrow them because he was having a big gathering and ran out of chairs.

I tried jumping to reach the batter, but my fingers barely came to the second shelf. I tried three times, almost reaching it the third time, but it was no use. I looked around for something that I could use to drop it down, but nothing was long enough. When I started losing hope in the pancakes, I saw Santana's hand reach up and grab it with ease, but he didn't give it to me. I turned around and saw him looking at it with some curiosity in his poker face expression. "What is this?" He said as he pulled the batter out looking at the substance. "That's pancake batter. You use it to make pancakes." I explained as I started turning on the fire and put the skillet on the stove.

"Hmm." He said as he put it on the table and wrapped his arms around my waist engulfing half of my body. Being tiny can be a living hell sometimes and being with Santana I look like a mouse next to a brick wall. I barely come to his chest and when I lay on him, his body completely covers mine. As I waited for the food to cook, I turned around in Santana's arms and hugged him. "Do you want to try some food?" I asked as he kissed my head. He nodded. Nala jumped on the counter and started meowing. I turned around and turned the fire off.

He grabbed a plate and put the pancakes on them. I grabbed the cartoon of orange juice, gave so food to Nala, and sat on some pillows that were near the tv with Santana sitting in front of me. He put the pancakes in the middle and looked at me.

"How do you eat it?"

I took a pancake from the stack and handed it to him. He sniffed it before he took a small bite out of it. I waited to see if he liked it. Hopefully he likes them, this would be much easier to handle than him absorbing humans. "Do you like it?" I asked as he finished the piece he ate. "Yes. It tastes different from other things I have tried. I'm sure the others would like to try this...pancake. I took one and happily started eating. After we finished eating (Santana eating most of them)I put the plates in the sink to wash later and went to our couch. I turned the tv on to a channel we both liked and laid on the couch. Santana sat on the couch and pulled me into his lap. "Bunny." He said as he rubbed his nose against mine. "Never leave my side, little one." He said wrapping his arms around me. I nodded and kissed him.